Request for recommendation/opinion - Fruity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TesariVas

Nov 17, 2015
I've been vaping for about 2 years now. I'm incredibly picky when it comes to e-juice flavors though! Even the 3 local shops here don't know what to do with my taste pallet! I'm looking for more experienced vapors to shout out some ideas, i'll give you a description of my taste and also a few juices I HAVE liked.

-Ben Johnson's Traditional juice - Black and Blue (a mix of berries and pineapple, not too sweet, very light all day vape and my all time favorite one so far but so expensive and none of my local vape shops carry it anymore); Lola (a mix of strawberries and Hibiscus Tea, also light but a little sweeter then the black and blue, almost too sweet but still i can vape it all day)

- Vermillion River - Georgia Blues (Blueberry peach) this does not do well on drip though. Tank only IMO, but it was my first juice and i remember it fondly, i just got vape tongue on it after i went from tanks to a drip mod.

-Smurfberry (local vape bar house juice a mix of berries, but its less sweet, more tart)

-Savage Vapes - Pinkman (A fruity peach and strawberry mix). It also has some tart, not super sweet or rich.

-Classified - Crisp (green apple watermelon, it was tart and more importantly not overpoweringly sweet because of the watermelon, melon flavors tend to be too rich or overly sweet) & Keen (semi-sour kiwi and tart apple) were both good flavors but once again did better in a tank and i need juices i can drip, tanks just don't give me the air flow and cloud i desire.

-Vintage juices - The dreamer (strawberry blend, with delicate peach and pineapple notes ) This was almost too much pinnapple but it still represents the idea of my flavor pallet.

I want an all day vape, not too sweet or rich. I don't like creams/custards/dessert flavors. I like fruity but more tangy/tart flavored rather then sweet and "candy-like". I don't like citrus flavors (orange/lemon/lime) or menthol.

Though many of the flavors I DO like have strawberry in them, strawberry is not the dominant flavor, its a good undertone, strawberry is hard to really "land" in e-juices, they tend to taste like syrup or medicine if too powerful or dominant.

Here are a few flavors I've tried thinking they'd be good but really I just couldn't stand them:

Space Jam - Astro/Galactica. I didn't care for them even though they sounded right up my alley, they were just too sweet/rich.

Cosmic Fog - Kryptonite. It was too melon-y. I don't care for melons with the rare exception of Crisp - Classified.

Unicorn Blood (and any replicas of the sort) Once again.. too sweet/rich. Tastes like a bad bowl of sugar cereal (Not of fan of the cereal flavors).

Holdfast - Mutiny (crisp pears, berries and cream), Davey Jones locker (pineapple, mango and berry.). I can't put my finger on why I didn't like these flavors, i should have considering whats in them (with the exception of the cream in Mutiny). The Davey Jones locker, maybe it was the balance of the pineapple and mango just completed overpowering the berry, became too tropical. Maybe if I tried them in a tank it'd be different but i'm looking for flavors i can drip.

So this is my shout of desperation for someone with as crazy of a taste pallet as me to save my taste buds! Any suggestions? Thanks for actually reading this post! It was lengthy but i'm in dire need here XD

Vapen_moma

Oct 16, 2015
Tennessee
I've been vaping for about 2 years now. I'm incredibly picky when it comes to e-juice flavors though! Even the 3 local shops here don't know what to do with my taste pallet! I'm looking for more experienced vapors to shout out some ideas, i'll give you a description of my taste and also a few juices I HAVE liked.

-Ben Johnson's Traditional Juice - Black and Blue (a mix of berries and pineapple, not too sweet, very light all day vape and my all time favorite one so far but so expensive and none of my local vape shops carry it anymore); Lola (a mix of strawberries and Hibiscus Tea, also light but a little sweeter then the black and blue, almost too sweet but still i can vape it all day)

- Vermillion River - Georgia Blues (Blueberry peach) this does not do well on drip though. Tank only IMO, but it was my first juice and i remember it fondly, i just got vape tongue on it after i went from tanks to a drip mod.

-Smurfberry (local vape bar house juice a mix of berries, but its less sweet, more tart)

-Savage Vapes - Pinkman (A fruity peach and strawberry mix). It also has some tart, not super sweet or rich.

-Classified - Crisp (green apple watermelon, it was tart and more importantly not overpoweringly sweet because of the watermelon, melon flavors tend to be too rich or overly sweet) & Keen (semi-sour kiwi and tart apple) were both good flavors but once again did better in a tank and i need juices i can drip, tanks just don't give me the air flow and cloud i desire.

-Vintage juices - The dreamer (strawberry blend, with delicate peach and pineapple notes ) This was almost too much pinnapple but it still represents the idea of my flavor pallet.

I want an all day vape, not too sweet or rich. I don't like creams/custards/dessert flavors. I like fruity but more tangy/tart flavored rather then sweet and "candy-like". I don't like citrus flavors (orange/lemon/lime) or menthol.

Though many of the flavors I DO like have strawberry in them, strawberry is not the dominant flavor, its a good undertone, strawberry is hard to really "land" in e-juices, they tend to taste like syrup or medicine if too powerful or dominant.

Here are a few flavors I've tried thinking they'd be good but really I just couldn't stand them:

Space Jam - Astro/Galactica. I didn't care for them even though they sounded right up my alley, they were just too sweet/rich.

Cosmic Fog - Kryptonite. It was too melon-y. I don't care for melons with the rare exception of Crisp - Classified.

Unicorn Blood (and any replicas of the sort) Once again.. too sweet/rich. Tastes like a bad bowl of sugar cereal (Not of fan of the cereal flavors).

Holdfast - Mutiny (crisp pears, berries and cream), Davey Jones locker (pineapple, mango and berry.). I can't put my finger on why I didn't like these flavors, i should have considering whats in them (with the exception of the cream in Mutiny). The Davey Jones locker, maybe it was the balance of the pineapple and mango just completed overpowering the berry, became too tropical. Maybe if I tried them in a tank it'd be different but i'm looking for flavors i can drip.

So this is my shout of desperation for someone with as crazy of a taste pallet as me to save my taste buds! Any suggestions? Thanks for actually reading this post! It was lengthy but i'm in dire need here XD
Have you tried muffin man by one hit wonder its good on dripping and Bombies check out their flavor profile its really good for dripping. I know people have different tastes but these may be something you'd like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread