My wife birthday is up... in need of tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimaz

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
My wife smokes 2 to 4 Marlboro a day and a pack last her about a week or so since I'm not stilling her sticks anymore. I think she enjoys the smoke hit because she only smokes after she wakes up in the morning and after the day is over, but never during day time when she is out. Also, she never finishes a cig in one shot but only half of one that she may finish later on. I've seen her out of smoking for months at a time, but I think she just like smoking and don't feel the need to stop.

Seen me as an ever heavy smoker off cigs for few weeks now, she told me today that she is tempted to try my "Thing". So I'd like to buy her a girly type of device with some juice for her birthday. I was wondering if you can give me some advices on a suitable gear and juices strength and flavor so she can enjoy her first vaping experience and leave the sticks away for good.

Thank you!

Nimaz

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
Thank you so much for your reply. I thought that nobody noticed. Her birthday was October 7th and I got a eLeaf TC40, Nautilus Mini with both Kanthal and Nickel coils and juice from my confection. She was like "What the Hell is that? No way I'm gonna puff on that". She actually was scared... True, It's a bit intimidating. It's so much easier to smoke... So I'm using it for myself and I really like it. She smoke just a few cigs (2-4) a day so I'm not too worry but still her sticks are around the house and it is sometime tempting, especially when my vape goes wrong. Welcome to ECF by the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread