LiQuid - onepoundeliquid - review of 15 liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulisha

Oct 31, 2010
Croatia
Little review of onepoundeliquid.com -> 1 pound($1.50) per 10 ml, and 3.70 ($5,59) international shipping
I have tried 15 flavours
VG-PG, so vapor production too, is depended on nicotine level - CP from their site
  • 24mg/ml - 65(PG) / 35(VG) - strong throat hit / average vapour.
  • 18mg/ml - 60(PG) / 40(VG) - good throat hit / good vapour.
  • 12mg/ml - 50(PG) / 50(VG) - medium throat hit / excellent vapour.
  • 6mg/ml - 45(PG) / 55(VG) - mild throat hit / excellent vapour.
  • 0mg/ml - 40(PG) / 60(VG) - no throat hit / massive vapour.

Tobacco flavors:
-RY4 probably the best one i have ever tried, nice, not to heavy tobacco flavor, hint of caramel, i love it

-American Lites, i gave this one to gf, did try it, i liked it a lot, but didn't vape it too much. She said it is best Tobacco flavor she had ever tried

-Brittish Tobacco, little too sweet for my taste, basically Virginia with some sweetener

-Virginia tobacco, ok, light taste, not too sweet, average

-Premium tobacco, on first it seamed good, but didn't vape long enough to rate it properly, but not better then RY4 and American Lites

Order Again:
RY4 and American Lites, order again definitely! maybe Premium

Fruit Flavors:
Thing with fruit flavors, i personally think that lot of them have hint of tobacco exhale taste, or something like that, like their nicotine is from real tobacco, or base is different, or something, it is good in tobacco flavors but i don't think I like it much on fruit flavors.
So

-Apple, tastes like apple juice from supermarket, little sour, not like real apple, it is average if you ask me, tried better apples.

-Blueberry, still searching for good one, this one isn't, i added little Innawera aroma to it, it is better that way.

-Cherry Menthol - amazing, refreshing, their best fruit that i tried(btw i love menthol in liquids), you can feel Cherry on inhale and exhale, little sour like apple, but it suits me

-Coconut - good coconut smell, but on inhale/taste not so much coconuty i love to mix it with other flavors.

-Strawberry & Lime - I tough this will be like detergent , but it wasn't it was actually good . It isn't all day vape, but few drops now and there nice and refreshing

-Rhubarb & Custard - bad, disgusting if you ask me, if you ask my gf - awesome, i took one hit almost puked, she said she loved it , like you are smoking cabbage or some vegetable.

and now
-Blackcurrant & Liquorice - this, if you ask me, most disgusting liquid ever, GF said when she felt smell, "I am not tasting that"- with disgusting face,
Objective, blackcurrant is there and it is strong, liquorice is there too, it is stronger, I hate it, but i dont like Liquorice. Maybe someone will love it....

Desert Flavors:
-Strawberry Milkshake, it is nice, not for all day, not too strong aroma of strawberry, but it is good, maybe little steeping for this one. But overall positive

-Choc-a-Nana- like you'r vaping that banana chocolate candy, it has ok taste, especially with little coconut, GF hates it i like to take it sometimes

-Menthol - you can hardly go wrong with menthol, this one is nice and strong, will order again and will try Double Menthol

----->Ordering again:
Cherry Menthol, Strawberry Milkshake, Strawberry & Lime, Menthol(Double too)
Maybe:
Choc-a-Nana and Coconut, apple?

All in all with 1 pound($1.50) per 10 ml, and 3.70 ($5,59) international shipping if you ask value for money, you got it.
IMHO better then some low price(like Dekang) liquids a lot, but not on par with more expensive ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread