PART 7 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxedout

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Arizona
s-l400.jpg

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Good afternoon y'all, hope we're all having a great Tuesday. :)

This time tomorrow, I should be with my folks on our way to the Thanksgiving family reunion that part of my dad's side of the family puts on. Not sure how much I'll be able to get on while I'm out of town, but I hope to be able to wish you all a happy Turkey Day at least!

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut

WOO - HOO,,,,,,,, it's my day off,,,,,,,,, havnt had one of those for a while :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ya know, I didn't think of it before, but it must feel REAL good to not be away from home all the time now...

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Good afternoon y'all, hope we're all having a great Tuesday. :)

This time tomorrow, I should be with my folks on our way to the Thanksgiving family reunion that part of my dad's side of the family puts on. Not sure how much I'll be able to get on while I'm out of town, but I hope to be able to wish you all a happy Turkey Day at least!
wel then Happy Turkey Day Doozie,,,,,,,, enjoy the the family & the food

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Ya know, I didn't think of it before, but it must feel REAL good to not be away from home all the time now...
it is,,,,,,, but i did like the travel both have good and bad about it but i guess being home wins out over all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread