FDA National Call to Action! Stop the FDA from banning nearly ALL vapor products from the market!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
My emails went to Boxer, Feinstein, and Duncan Hunter.
I haven't gotten a reply from any of them, but I know what to expect.

Duncan Hunter is one of the good ones.
And I know for a fact that he is on our side.

Even though I knew going in what the results of my efforts would be...
I did it anyway.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Done. Bumping for traction.

Also: CASAA Testimonials | Share Your Story!
If you haven't written your story, please consider doing it. It does feel good to get your story down on paper (so to speak) and know that someone is reading it and getting inspiration from same.

CASAA has about 7500 and would like more before they submit their comment to the FDA. Can we help them out and really have a high number of stories that they can point to? I would love to see 10,000+ :D

Think we can do it?

Someone once said: ECF Members Make Things Happen. Let's prove them right!!!! :thumbs:

sisu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2014
Texas
From Ted Cruz.
The first time I was automatically signed up for his newsletter. Four of those was all I could stand of his ego before unsubscribing. Now, the same don't bother me message with no automatic subscription. Maybe I'm on his Watch List.

To: my email address
Subject: Thank you for your message
Message-ID: <3ba890a2dd5fe76a3ff239b04b38a194@cruz-vo.senate.ussenate.us>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 10:54:07 -0500

Thank you for contacting the Office of Senator Ted Cruz. We are proud to represent the Lone Star State and appreciate hearing from you.

Your request will be processed as quickly as possible, but should you require more immediate assistance, please feel free to call either our office in Austin, TX, (512) 916-5834 or Washington, D.C., (202) 224-5922.

Sen. John Cornyn - Never a response

Rep. Kevin Brady - Received a nice, long letter that an intern had probably researched previously. Nothing this time.

Reactions: LaraC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread