Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
You won't find any help here [emoji38] Best just burn the credit cards right now. I just took advantage of the TVK code while it was still active to try Rum & Coke, Lemon Bliss, Coffee Toffee tobacco, Choco Butter Crack, Peanut Butter Crunch, Commander Crunch, Jack's Apples, and Choco Pops. Already have a ton of TVK still to try but I couldn't resist using the code to grab the rest of the Bowls line I haven't tried yet. I've got a shelf to reinforce and then I'm totally going to stop paying attention until after Black Friday.
You're gonna need more wood Noggin!
[emoji23]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

skin_e1

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2014
You won't find any help here :lol: Best just burn the credit cards right now. I just took advantage of the TVK code while it was still active to try Rum & Coke, Lemon Bliss, Coffee Toffee tobacco, Choco Butter Crack, Peanut Butter Crunch, Commander Crunch, Jack's Apples, and Choco Pops. Already have a ton of TVK still to try but I couldn't resist using the code to grab the rest of the Bowls line I haven't tried yet. I've got a shelf to reinforce and then I'm totally going to stop paying attention until after Black Friday.

Sounds like your set :)

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Anyone here ever do any Vape Wild? I got a PM about BaeBae Cakes (Blackberry/ Blueberry). @jrenae4 ... Lmao
[emoji23]

BaeBae Cakes e-Juice

God awful cheap stuff. I bought $30 worth 2 weeks ago and have been gripping every since (shows how much you listen to me)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
God awful cheap stuff. I bought $30 worth 2 weeks ago and have been gripping every since (shows how much you listen to me)
I thought that sounded familiar.. Lmao
[emoji23]

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Anyone here ever do any Vape Wild? I got a PM about BaeBae Cakes (Blackberry/ Blueberry). @jrenae4 ... Lmao
[emoji23]

BaeBae Cakes e-Juice

I was given a sample of the BaeBae cakes with 3 mg. nicotine when I ordered several of their juices. The BaeBae Cakes smells great, but I haven't tried it because I was so turned off by the way their Peach Tea and their Mango Tea smelled -- like kerosene. I would be happy to send the BaeBae Cakes to you if you'd like? I did try their King's Cake and it's good. I'll probably finish it but I'm not sure. I don't plan to order anything else from them. I tried letting the teas breathe for several days two or three times, and I couldn't get rid of the kerosene smell. It really creeped me out.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I was given a sample of the BaeBae cakes with 3 mg. nicotine when I ordered several of their juices. The BaeBae Cakes smells great, but I haven't tried it because I was so turned off by the way their Peach Tea and their Mango Tea smelled -- like kerosene. I would be happy to send the BaeBae Cakes to you if you'd like? I did try their King's Cake and it's good. I'll probably finish it but I'm not sure. I don't plan to order anything else from them. I tried letting the teas breathe for several days two or three times, and I couldn't get rid of the kerosene smell. It really creeped me out.
I'm thinking I'm gonna pass, but thank you so much for the kind offer.
[emoji3]

Reactions: DJLEC

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
YES and YES

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
YES and YES

I'll send you all of my Vape Wild juices if you'd like along with the BaeBae Cakes? I have the King's Cake, the Mango Tea, the BaeBae, and their pre-steeped strawberry and cream and their pre-steeped Smurfcake. I tossed the Peach Tea a week or so ago. Everything but the BaeBae Cake is 18 mg. nic.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
You are too funny. [emoji38][emoji38]
Kudos to you Nanny ..you caught me being waggish! Right, no PM sent..Lmao
[emoji250] [emoji100]

I doubt Jenna even saw that for what it was..bwahaha
On second thought.. The Bae may have given me away!
[emoji23]

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Kudos to you Nanny ..you caught me being waggish! Right, no PM sent..Lmao
[emoji250] [emoji100]

I doubt Jenna even saw that for what it was..bwahaha
On second thought.. The Bae may have given me away!
[emoji23]

Oh, I get cha, bud! ;)
Now I am off to go looking for some GREAT juice that is only $5 for a 120 ML bottle. A friend of a friend of my neighbor's brother's mailman said it was GREAT!!! They wouldn't LIE!?? BWAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread