Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Of all the cars on the road, Lamborghini would be way down the totem pole in my want it list. I could definitely go for this though......

nZAvhuORzAFhVPLFpylObCLnIX0RipS_ZxHId6JJzFNuXSPLmDRU7FmvADbAYzwwC2Uo_SDdhMrzy2mCm-OLP2Y-zxhUtb011IF12xk8iXi5-rs83HbPRSMVQ1zLNts=

This is the new (coming in 2017) Mercedes SL 550.
Nice SR, but Lamborghini blows that away.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I found a green battery that has a slightly different number on it than the one on the ProVape site:

18650 Samsung INR18650-25R
Samsung - SDI
6 - 2F73

On ProVapesite:

18650 Samsung INR18650-25R
Samsung - SDI
5 - 2F24

They are both 2500mAh. What's the difference?
Quick Faq: Wholesale Samsung 25R Li-ion Batteries Everything you might want to know about that and more...I can't vouch for the accuracy of any of this though, just a google shot in the dark.

Last edited:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I can't post the follow up video from Honest vape due to language that ECF would not allow

I can't post the follow up video from Honest vape due to language that ECF would not allow, but if you get a chance, check it out... You can find it on his channel
That was painful to watch, too repetitive with the vocabulary.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Didn't even need a calculator...

I have a calculator but have no idea what to enter into it. When doing crossword puzzles, I like the ones that have the answers later in the paper. Of course, I am a lawyer and, as such, I rely upon emotion rather that intellect.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I have a calculator but have no idea what to enter into it. When doing crossword puzzles, I like the ones that have the answers later in the paper. Of course, I am a lawyer and, as such, I rely upon emotion rather that intellect.
-

:)

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
[And the "We Want a Purple Radius" list grows even more!

1. Jingles
2. Me (RB)
3. ClassWife
4. The Ocelot
5. Tearose
6. Freedom2vape's Wife
7. MikeE3's Wife (aka, Janet)
8. LittleBird
9. 5Rivers
10.SusanW
11.ScandaLeX
12.Vicshalls
13.AlphaGuitarits Wife
14.DonnyX
15: Zen~

List of those who want a Lamborghini

1. Bronze
2. HBcorpse (Diablo SV please)
3. Zen (80's Jalpa Please)

Let's get that Purple list growing then I get a Midnight Blue to go with my Onyx. Say what?

My wife likes her
Cabernet enough to want another Radius. I made a deal w/ her. She's gets the Midnight Blue at the upcoming sale. When the Purple comes out (see I'm being optimistic) we buy the Purple for her and I get the hand-me-down Midnight Blue. Win-Win!

Now ... do we get a Kabuki on Friday too? hmm?

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Let's get that Purple list growing then I get a Midnight Blue to go with my Onyx. Say what?

My wife likes her
Cabernet enough to want another Radius. I made a deal w/ her. She's gets the Midnight Blue at the upcoming sale. When the Purple comes out (see I'm being optimistic) we buy the Purple for her and I get the hand-me-down Midnight Blue. Win-Win!

Now ... do we get a Kabuki on Friday too? hmm?

Yes, let's get more people on the Purple list! We certainly want you to get your wife's hand me down Midnight Blue!

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Yes, let's get more people on the Purple list! We certainly want you to get your wife's hand me down Midnight Blue!

Well ... she must really want another Radius. She reminded me about the sale on Friday saying she's liked another. She has two Provari mini's but stopped using them as she got tired of swapping batts multiple times a day. She doesn't like its size in 18490 mode.

She's been using a number of Chinese small box mods because of their batt life. But knows they won't last. The Radius meets her criteria for something well built, well styled, a replaceable batt, and durable to go the distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread