Status
Not open for further replies.

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
433 miles north. of the Alamo
Last month, my daughter was in labor for 21 hours. I was awake for most of that time. :blink:
It was all worth it in the end. :wub:
Kinda wears on ya.........specialy when ya be old........but youl'll catch bak up eventually.........:evil::lol:

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
My daughter had a C-section but it was hell before they did that procedure
We thought for a while my daughter might need a C-section. I'm so glad it wasn't necessary. I wouldn't have been able to see my grand daughter being born.

Reactions: Mrs Brew

LostVapeMonster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
LVM the best was when my daughter was pleading with me because she was in so much pain. I told her do you think I said what I said because this is easy? If you want to play you pay the consequence.
Sometimes they have to learn the hard way.

Reactions: Mrs Brew

Mrs Brew

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
NY
www.backwoodsblends.com
About all the walking I can take anymore is for groceries. If I can stay off the concrete I do pretty gud.........but not many of those store have grass to walk on........sigh.......

We will have to make it a point that all stores have to plant grass!

Mrs Brew

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
NY
www.backwoodsblends.com
The problem with kids is ya gotta whack themin the head to make them understand any thing.........then ya git locked up fer abusing them.........kids is a no win.........:rolleyes:

That's so true! My parents would never have tolerated the behavior of todays generation. No way in HECK!

LostVapeMonster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
You got that right! It's not a pretty sight at all, I watched the delivery of my son in the mirrors.
Oh, I did too, but trust me, it's a whole different ball game seeing it from... the other end. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread