• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I`m not sure about the tank you are talking about George/Bob, but i can`t see juice doing that, i`ts a great lubricant :)
Not the juice Terry it's a wicking problem - too much will cause leaking through Air flow holes and can also cause juice flow control to stick.

Reactions: terry w

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Yes, so I saw, but he also mentioned that if the wick stick out of those holes it will cause the juice flow to stick, and if you looked at his wicks they were quite short.

Well if that's the problem they've caused over on UKV they must be simple,leaving the wicking stuck thru' the holes.It should be flush like on a subby coil.
BTW mine hasn't done either.

Reactions: Bobw1951

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Well if that's the problem they've caused over on UKV they must be simple,leaving the wicking stuck thru' the holes.It should be flush like on a subby coil.
BTW mine hasn't done either.
They probably don't do that, but after a while it probably starts to stick out if they have used too much wick.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
They probably don't do that, but after a while it probably starts to stick out if they have used too much wick.

I think they must be filling the channel to the bottom Bob,on the reviews i watched,Mikevapes and Rip it said only to the bottom of the side whole,not to the deck.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Yep,couldn't get my head around how that cocked up the juice control,but you're right.

EDIT: They are blaming it on opening the top fill now,go put 'em straight Bob.
Nah! let 'em get on with it - less sales might mean the price goes down and we can buy more :)

Reactions: Brynglas

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Is spinal surgery. They're removing about 30% of two vertebrae at the facet joint. I've forgotten the technical name. I guess that's keyhole. Thanks. I'm more nervous than I should be if I'm honest.
Of course you're nervous - it's normal! :)
As has been said ...go break a leg! ;)

Reactions: Bobw1951

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
@Bobw1951
Is it the latest upgrade at the bottom,i need to run Bob?

Capture.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread