◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Naaaaaa, he needs to save his strength, he's goin under in six days, and in his shape, he needs all the strength he can muster,
LoL....you know I wouldn't pick on you if I didn't love ya brother!

Now I'm ready to see some more pinch pics!!! Isn't that next batch finished yet? LoL.

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
Off topic but I want to show you folks an SX350J squonker I just made exclusively for one of my Nuppins. I'm not a fan of regulated mods in general but I wanted to try this SX350J board with the Nuppin so I got myself one and got to work on a stabilized piece from Froggy.
Everything you see here with the exception of the 510 and the chip is machined by hand. Must admit that the biggest problem I faced was the bottle configuration so I came up with a modification where by the cap of the bottle is machined to the same diameter as the squonk tube and is fixed in there. To remove the bottle (since you have nowhere to grab it from) I made a bottom cap for it with a metal tab which is bonded to the bottle so you can grab and unscrew it for filling/cleaning.

I have to say that the Nuppin is still equally a stellar vape with a Ni200 coil at 0.07Ω at 30 Joules and 400F.

I normally don't post the stuff I make for myself but I want to make it clear that I didn't post this to advertise or advise peeps that I make mods because I don't and never will. I fly for a living and that will never change, what you see here is for personal use and purely a hobby I've pursued for the past couple years and I only post it to share with you my creation.

Perhaps the reason I admire so much Peter's work is because I have a clear understanding of what it takes to consistently achieve the results he does.

Thanks Pete, you're an inspiration :thumb:

BTW vaped it hard for a couple hours and then returned to the bliss of the Pinch :D The best things in life are certainly the simple one's

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
Off topic but I want to show you folks an SX350J squonker I just made exclusively for one of my Nuppins. I'm not a fan of regulated mods in general but I wanted to try this SX350J board with the Nuppin so I got myself one and got to work on a stabilized piece from Froggy.
Everything you see here with the exception of the 510 and the chip is machined by hand. Must admit that the biggest problem I faced was the bottle configuration so I came up with a modification where by the cap of the bottle is machined to the same diameter as the squonk tube and is fixed in there. To remove the bottle (since you have nowhere to grab it from) I made a bottom cap for it with a metal tab which is bonded to the bottle so you can grab and unscrew it for filling/cleaning.

I have to say that the Nuppin is still equally a stellar vape with a Ni200 coil at 0.07Ω at 30 Joules and 400F.

I normally don't post the stuff I make for myself but I want to make it clear that I didn't post this to advertise or advise peeps that I make mods because I don't and never will. I fly for a living and that will never change, what you see here is for personal use and purely a hobby I've pursued for the past couple years and I only post it to share with you my creation.

Perhaps the reason I admire so much Peter's work is because I have a clear understanding of what it takes to consistently achieve the results he does.

BTW vaped it hard for a couple hours and then returned to the bliss of the Pinch :D The best things in life are certainly the simple one's
Nicely done again Steve!

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL

Your work is always inspiring, looks fantastic Cap'n!

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
lookin' good, Cap'n! I see you recessed the 510/atty a bit on this one too. Seems to me you're partial to fiddling with stuff where you can't quite get at it unless you stick yer finger in there.

seems.

with the bottle cap and the recessed 510 . . .

seems like.

:rolleyes:

Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication

So much awesomeness Capt. If you ever want to get rid of it, think of the nut over here in Californication. I'd jump at the chance. Love that design.

Kentastic

Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication
lookin' good, Cap'n! I see you recessed the 510/atty a bit on this one too. Seems to me you're partial to fiddling with stuff where you can't quite get at it unless you stick yer finger in there.

seems.

with the bottle cap and the recessed 510 . . .

seems like.

:rolleyes:
Like the Capt. I'm always sticking my fingers in tight places that you can't always get a good view of. In general I enjoy it, but sometimes it least to unpleasant surprises. (usually for me, but occasionally for others)

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
Like the Capt. I'm always sticking my fingers in tight places that you can't always get a good view of. In general I enjoy it, but sometimes it least to unpleasant surprises. (usually for me, but occasionally for others)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com

article-2069854-0003118D00000258-786_634x476.jpg

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
I'm sure, as she must like bitter old Italian blend. ....hahahaha.

:evil: --- That was for the IM this morning.

Well it's a good thing you didn't read the things Bob and I were saying about you in our PM's today, then.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Pinch at the top of the world [emoji3] (right before The Evil One pushed me)

Master of Bassets...and not much else

Looks like the lady behind you went missing, too. She had forward momentum in the next to last picture. Then she was gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread