Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
I'll try that next time Bamrz, thank you. The squash worked, I still can't believe how darn fast food cooks in that thing. Dinner was good, cleaned up and told Mr. V that the kitchen is now closed for the night. He makes any more messes, he can clean them up.

I don't get that Tiff, seems to be a bit counter productive.

ugh, my amazon Wed delivery will be delivered on Friday. Gee thanks Amazon Prime, it was my new turkey cooker. :glare:

Reactions: Drottwiler

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
upload_2015-11-24_8-33-7.png

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Rant for today. Just got my life insurance bill. It went up 33. dollars every 4 month. Gave them a Call. Happy turning 60 in December. Doesn't matter I've been with then since 1995. I'm thinking I payed more in than my family will get. My mistake It's term life. On a good note vape MAIL Yea. Have a great Tuesday all.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Wish I could have some chickens. We go through eggs like water here and most of the time it's not me eating them. I'll only eat eggs as an omelet or quiche. Hmmmm, quiche sounds good right now. I'll have to buy the stuff to make it next time I'm at the store. I'll have to figure out how to make it a bit more diet friendly.

Hubby and Morgan are going hunting tomorrow. They're leaving really early. I have to work. I'm sort of hoping for a busy day. I need the money but really don't feel like working. :laugh: I'm not lazy but just gotten to the point that the job doesn't hold my interest anymore. But, it's the only thing I know besides working as a nurses aide and that is a bust your .... for little pay sort of job so I'm going to stick to what I've got now. Anyone else ever feel like that about their job? I think it's just a phase I'm going through. I'll snap out of it eventually. I always do.

Today I went to my mom's to help granny with a few things. We got her somewhat moved in to my parents house over the weekend. There's still a TON to do at the other house but we got the bulk of what she wants to keep moved. All the major furniture is staying at the house to stage it when it goes up for sale. Then the big stuff will be gotten rid of. The vultures are already circling. My aunt and uncle want to suck stuff out of her but no one wants to come help her go to the doctors, take her to get her hair cut or run errands, get her groceries, getting her in and out of the tub or anything that would require any effort on their part. Don't get me wrong. I don't mind in the least helping her do stuff but it's only my sister, me and my mom that spend any time with her. She doesn't say it but we know it hurts her feelings. She has two more children and 4 more grandchildren that could come visit with her but when they do it's like maybe 15 minutes and out the door they run. :mad: Dam sorry azz jerks. Ok, off my soapbox. :laugh:

I think I have the new super short pixie hair cut mastered. It doesn't look so horrible now that I've styled it a few times and played around with it. It's still a bit short for my liking but it's ok now.

Hope everyone's day is going great!

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
quiche=icky. :lol:

I'm calling a feed customer to see if they have eggs for sale. How embarrassing....

The vultures always come out at times like this. Stand your ground, tell them Granny may still want some of her stuff, so you can't go giving it away on her. Which is completely true.

I'm glad I don't have haircut problems. Though I do need a trim to straighten the bottom of the dreads back out. I'll do it myself this time.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
I'm thinking I should not have given away my Harlequins. No eggs from the Cayugas yet. My polish aren't laying so I had to buy eggs last night. :facepalm:
I have 2 chicks that just started. the 3 older girls are in big time molt so nothing from them. The darn bantams and ducks nothing, Their more than old enough. With thanksgiving I'm afraid I might have to buy some also. There all most 3.00 a doz in my area. Sucks Big time. Or I could just not bake anything.:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread