Status
Not open for further replies.

scotdc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2015
Vegas, Baby
:grr:
I guess i'm getting a blue radius friday. Or a black I can't decide and no I can't get both.
My vote is get the Onyx Black.

If you have any atomizers that are anything but silver, black is the way to go. I had a brief stint with the Cabernet Red, but it just didn't seem to go well with my black or gold atomizers. With the silver top and bottom on the Radius, it just seemed like too many different colors going on for me. The black seems to go better with black atomizers and isn't bad with any other color (I have black, gold, and white attys in my collection).

Just my :2c:

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Well ... she must really want another Radius. She reminded me about the sale on Friday saying she's liked another. She has two Provari mini's but stopped using them as she got tired of swapping batts multiple times a day. She doesn't like its size in 18490 mode.

She's been using a number of Chinese small box mods because of their batt life. But knows they won't last. The Radius meets her criteria for something well built, well styled, a replaceable batt, and durable to go the distance.

Well.....you know what they say......."Happy Wife, Happy Life!"

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
How come there's no "Happy husband..." saying?
Because we're simple creatures. If we're happy, we're watching the ballgame. If we're unhappy, we're watching the ballgame. Making us happy doesn't change what we do.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Ahem.....Clearly Purple is winning!

1. Jingles
2. Me (RB)
3. ClassWife
4. The Ocelot
5. Tearose
6. Freedom2vape's Wife
7. MikeE3's Wife (aka, Janet)
8. LittleBird
9. 5Rivers
10.SusanW
11.ScandaLeX
12.Vicshalls
13.AlphaGuitarits Wife
14.DonnyX
15: Zen~

Hi, Radi-nati! How's trix, kids? :D

How's about a couple of Provis in Obsidian ZenKote and Aluminum Graphite ZenKote for moi and the DPL? Methinks they'd be pretty s'weet, yeah?

Tho, I'd love a Princess Purple 2.5.

I kurtsey to The 'Celot. ;)

Vicshalls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Houston, TX
The kabuki came in today. I was right she loves it. She hates that I spent so much but all in all she likes it. Makes her feel bad cause she can't afford to get me anything again this year for Christmas, so she cleaned the hell out of the house. Lol

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville

Many possibilities exist in this realm...

I was half kidding, but way back in the ProVari Box mod thread, I guessed that they would use carbon fiber nanotubes if they ever made a box mod. A carbon fiber shell would offer extreme light weight and exceptional strength, as well as beauty, if one is inclined to admire modern materials...

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory

Many possibilities exist in this realm...

7669937122_6db288da91.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread