aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I've got ya, @pizza2me .

Anyvape CeroTank V2 AirFlow Glassomizer-- Pyrex BDC BVC clearomizer

I can't speak highly enough both of the product and the seller. I'm running four of these in rotation, with another two in (still boxed) backup mode. They're extremely well built, and fit my needs perfectly since I'm a huge fan of the Aspire BVC coils (discovered via the Billet Bridge).

The seller is extraordinary too. He's very communicative, and stands behind what he sells to an almost unbelievable degree (trust me on that). He wants his buyers to be satisfied, and it's reflected in everything he does.

If you're on the fence about this tank, jump over it just grab one. GREAT tank at a GREAT price. I highly doubt you'll be disappointed if you're already a fan of either coil that it accepts (Kanger BDC or Aspire BDC/BVC).

Good luck and let us know what you decide, and how you like it (if you jump that stoooopid fence).

:cool:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Kat and DP to the rescue as always. Double teaming!!

( and yes Kat. I was confused as yal we're talking about "cera vape". But ima definitely check out that thread DP!

THANK YOU!!!!!

:thumb:

Yeah, that's a different product, P2me. It's OK, but I greatly prefer the Cero (like your wife). And I do mean "greatly".

Reactions: Katdarling

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
geez guys. you make me want to try one. I need a new tank, been contemplating the kabuki, but the price is killing me and i've never had good luck with nauti coils. then I saw alot on the gs air... and then this ceratank was reccomended. how do i decide? i'm so torn!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
geez guys. you make me want to try one. I need a new tank, been contemplating the kabuki, but the price is killing me and i've never had good luck with nauti coils. then I saw alot on the gs air... and then this ceratank was reccomended. how do i decide? i'm so torn!

Howdy, stranger. :)

Well, one significant advantage is that it will accept both Aspire BVC (not Naughty) or Kanger B-DC (or whatever they are), so one tank provides two distinctly different coil options. That's uniquely wonderful feature, to the best of my knowledge.

Don't like one? Try the other! :banana:

Reactions: Katdarling

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
i've been using cartotanks for weeks now. just not easy to fill on the go. and they go bad on me when i have a fresh tank it seems. takes for freakin ever to prime.

so i need a hassle free tank with decent flavor and there are too many options. many many more than a few weeks ago.

my brain is fried.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
i've been using cartotanks for weeks now. just not easy to fill on the go. and they go bad on me when i have a fresh tank it seems. takes for freakin ever to prime.

so i need a hassle free tank with decent flavor and there are too many options. many many more than a few weeks ago.

my brain is fried.

And by the time I complete this post, there will be 67 more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread