Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcdew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Missouri
Reactions: GlacierBabe

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
wow

surprise package today - and big thank you to @Vaporszone and Cloupor for the chance to test out the Z5 tank... will get it set up and take it for a spin with the SS coil in the next couple of days and post some feedback

also one of their A1 RTA's in the box - and liking the looks of this rascal too - going to throw a SS build (316L) in it and see how she dances

both seem to be very straightforward, solid and well designed (and both top fill!)

I swapped out the gaskets in the Z5 prior to taking the pic (put in the clear instead of the blue)

good spare parts kits with both (extra glass with A1, coils, extra screws, o rings... with the Z5 several extra o rings, extra set of gaskets (clear, it comes with blue installed), .3 ohm kanthal coil, .35 ohm SS316 coil))

interesting coil design with the Z5 - twin horizontal coils... and the chimney is spring loaded - when you open top to fill, it closes down to shut off juice flow... nice air flow too - 3 cyclops holes around perimeter, that can be completely closed, so airflow is completely adjustable

airflow on the A1 seems a little tight to me, but I have been vaping on uwell crown mostly - looks like the A1 may be exceptional for vapers who prefer a little less airflow - don't get me wrong, it is not constricted, just a little less airy than some sub ohm tanks

2015-11-23%2023.22.13_zpsizv9peec.jpg

2015-11-23%2023.36.36_zpsbp8lstms.jpg
The air on my A1 is about 1/3 open. Wow, you guys like it airy! :shock:
Nice haul, DC - Vaporszone hooked you up! :thumbs:

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
The air on my A1 is about 1/3 open. Wow, you guys like it airy! :shock:
Nice haul, DC - Vaporszone hooked you up! :thumbs:
yah - the A1 is a very nice vape, but i definitely have the airflow wide open :) the dual ss coils are clocking in about .3 ohms and it seems to be wicking just fine, even with 70% vg juice

z5 thus far is very good - really digging the .35ohm ss coil - nice vape, great airflow, very good flavor

Reactions: cindycated

Midnightalaskan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Folsom, CA
How's everyone tonight?

I'm just taking a break from wiring in 2 new outlets to my trailer. I removed an old furnace with a dedicated 15 amp line so I decided I could use that line and put in a few outlets in my kitchen area.

Got the boxes in and decided to take a vape before I wire.

Just picked up some good stuff from freedom vapes and some "shop" juice that a local B&M has made for them. It's a strawberry Caramel coffee. It's pretty good! And cheap!

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
I must fill my lungs all the way, it's just how I enjoy my vape :p, Bigger the airflow the faster I can fill em :D

If a doctor ever says "take a deep breath" to me I'd expect him to be impressed lol..
Yeah me too, I have the velocity almost wife open and now the subtank wide open seems too tight lol

Reactions: wvducklady

GlacierBabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Alaskan in Louisiana
I obviously like all flavors :D I am seriously leaning towards FlavourArt as being my favorite so far though. I like it because all of the fruits taste real and it takes very little percentage wise to diy with.

That is important to me. I like my fruit to taste real and not candy or artificial. I'll check them out. Thanks for the tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread