• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

best 18650 batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MVP0108

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2015
  • Deleted by Epic_Sinner
  • Reason: Inappropriate

cloudysheep

Account closed on request
Oct 5, 2015
behind you
  • Deleted by Epic_Sinner
  • Reason: Inappropriate assumption of another

ShreddedGod

Aug 21, 2015
$pore
@ShreddedGod It's definitely ok to be a noob, nothing wrong about that. We were all once like you.

The only difference is we treat other fellow forum members with respect, which you seemingly have very little of. And you do not even seem to bother reading thru the posts though the answers are staring at you right smack in the face. Yet you demand, by a rude post no less, an answer to your query?

Carry on with that attitude, you'll get nothing here. And don't get all worked up if someone responds to you in the exact same manner, because you deserve nothing more.

Think about it.

Me? rude? All I did was state that statement in a jokingly manner, and that attica got so uptight and started to insult my mom and my ability to google? lol nice. And no captain I do not see .... through the posts regarding about my inquiry.

Oh and for me being cocky, i'm so sorry but I've been this way for the past 17 years. Deal with it

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
Me? rude? All I did was state that statement in a jokingly manner, and that attica got so uptight and started to insult my mom and my ability to google? lol nice. And no captain I do not see .... through the posts regarding about my inquiry.

Oh and for me being cocky, i'm so sorry but I've been this way for the past 17 years. Deal with it

You probably won't get much help from us then... Just try to be a little more polite and civil man. It doesn't hurt

KenshinAdryan

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2015
Timbuktu, Lalaland

If 'kimak' is your everyday language maybe it's acceptable to you and your surroundings but it may not be acceptable to others.
For example if people were to say KNNBCCB.. for some its just an expression but not for others.. age group in this forum from what I see is as old as 58 to as young as 18.. would u be using the word kimak to your aunties and uncle?

Piece of advice about cockyness and it will go along way in life... One must strive to be like a rice plant... The more grains she has the lower it will bent...

ezjayy

Account closed on request
Oct 3, 2015
Look behind you.

And that's your problem right there dude. Fine, i give you the benefit of the doubt youre joking. But, let me ask you this: do you know these guys well enough to use 'kimak' as a joke? Do you even think they would respond positively to your post? Some words which are fine with you may not be so for others man. I can vouch for most of these people right here; if you do know them well enough, they'll laugh it right off the bat. You wont even receive a hostile response.

Yes, Attica is at fault too with his reply. I dont even want to dispute that. But cmon dude..no point getting all nasty with each other..its utterly ridiculous if you ask me how this all started. You guys can take it to the mods or even outside if you want. We all adults and equals here man..i dont care if youre 17 or 70..i will guarantee you that i will treat you with the utmost respect, should you treat the others with the same kind of respect.

Tell you what..you wanna stay this way..go ahead man..since 17 years is a fairly long time to be cocky. I wont lose my night's sleep over it.

No one has the right to tell you to how to live your life man. But do live it right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread