Is Japanese organic cotton safe to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurie luo

ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2015
Tell your friend she's a wealth of erroneous information. :)
1. The nuclear reactors at Fukushima did not explode, that was the hydrogen gas the melting nuclear fuel gave off that exploded combined with the air. The radiation was primarily leaked to the sea. She would be better served worrying about her sushi ;)
2. Japanese crops have been deemed as safe in testing.
3. Japanese cotton as noted above can actually come from other countries. It is not radioactive.
Have a nice day and hope your friend embraces reality vs tall tales and Internet fantasies :)
Thank you very much, that's so informative.

Reactions: David Wolf

Laurie luo

ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2015
Since everything is made in China and they even painted kids toys with lead paint. HMMMMM!!!! Maybe I don't need the nicotine. Perhaps I am radioactive and hooked on lead. Vaping at 100 watts the vape does feel heavy. I feel better now. LOL
vaping at 100 watts that's ridiculous,lol

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
If you research away from the main news media you will find that Fukushima is very far from contained. I live near the west coast and the ocean has been devistated by whats happened. There was no salmon run here in Washington State. Not a low salmon run, there was no salmon run. They are not coming out and saying it was cause by the disaster in Japan so not upset the public. I do have a friend that works for Ocean and Marine Fisheries in B.C. and he says that the mass die off along the west coast of the US and Canadian Provenience is from the nuclear fall out from Fukushima.

Pretty poopie if you ask me.

Is your cotton radiated? I dont know if it come from that area but it has crossed my mind on numerous occasions.

You never know......

Rabbit Slayer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2015
Scottsdale, AZ
A friend of mine told me that the Japanese cotton is harmful for human health, cause it was grown in the Fukushima area as they can not grow safe food in that area due to the extreme levels of radiation, which result from multiple nuclear reactors explode in march of 2011. people who vape with Japanese organic cotton will catch lung cancer within 10-15 years. does any body know this? is it true?
1245074169018_zps9fb6226a.jpg

Reactions: WillyZee

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
A friend of mine told me that the Japanese cotton is harmful for human health, cause it was grown in the Fukushima area as they can not grow safe food in that area due to the extreme levels of radiation, which result from multiple nuclear reactors explode in march of 2011. people who vape with Japanese organic cotton will catch lung cancer within 10-15 years. does any body know this? is it true?

Japanese organic cotton is one of the best for wicking the ejuice.

If you don't want to use Kojendo; you can buy organic cotton balls at Walgreen's as I do.

I like the wicking and flavor of Japanese organic cotton buy i end up wasting too much of it so I just use the cotton balls. Much less waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread