• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

E-juice? Best one for you so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms.Sue

Ultra Member
Aug 10, 2015
UK
new to this and dont know where to post this so just posted here.

I am currently using the vapable pen and using the vapable liquids but they're not very flavoursome. I was wondering if anyone had a brand that they particularly like with strong flavouring and use PG VG? :)

Thank you.

Have you thought about DIY?.

It works out a lot cheaper than buying shop bought juices.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
Spiritus sell a good range of premium US juices and i tend to use them a lot. Of the UK vendors i like Triphammer & Vapists. Spititus are expensive compared to some (£16ish for 30ml), but the majority of the liquids they sell are noticeably better than any budget brand.

There are so many it must be difficult for someone new to vaping to know which are genuinely good vendors with tasty liquid so dont get too carried away with your order sizes at first. I only ever bought 10ml each of any new liquid until i new i liked it, then would put in much larger orders. Personally, i like new flavours often as i soon get vapers tongue if i dont mix it up.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
Oh and forget the vape-pen style if you want intense flavours. Honestly if you're looking for real flavour and not just an 'okay taste and nic hit' you need at least a nautilus mini and something that can fire it at between 14 -16 watts...

If you REALLY want flavour either learn how to drip and buy some cheap LR 501 attys and drip tips or start with a coolfire 4 or something that goes up to 35 W at least and get some American juices which are around at least 50% to 70% VG and put them in a subtank nano with the VCC coils.....

There are some pen shaped / ego shaped PV's that can fire a nautilus mini. You will never look back.

Subtanks are better but you need to be willing to be carrying a different shaped more industrial type of set up....

That's for my at home 'pleasure vaping.'

Um, for daily work use I actually use the nautilus mini, but most of the time an EVOD on an ego battery. EVOD's are okay, there is an EVOD2 / EVOD glass that has lower resistance coils and gives more vapour and more flavour, nothing compared to a proper BVC tank but better than top coil clearos.... I must say that I don't highly enjoy the EVOD or Nautilus Mini use but it is 'enough to not want to smoke.'

For pleasure once you drip or go subtanks.... there's no going back and it's an expensive foray....

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
Best for me so far.... For daily vaping, nothing fancy and well cheap = Hangseng RY4, 40ml at

hangseneliquids.co.uk/product/ry4-e-liquid/

For Subtanking = Suicide Bunny 'Derailed.' £16 for 30ml, gulp, hated the first 15ml of it bu5 after two weeks steeping it is now fantastic.

Also same prices around £17 for 30ml = Mile High 'Sinful' and Button Junkie 'Vulture Punch.'

Derailed is what Americans call a 'snickerdoodle' it tastes like a bakery product with cinnamon and banana... Vulture punch is like vaping warm cookie dough with creamy strawberry.... Sinful is hard to explain, just like vaping a really nice vanilla, custard cookie....

Space Jam 'Eclipse' which is a very mild tobacco with vanilla was my first gourmet juice, it is okay and I prefer it mixed with RY4 but needs at least .5 ohms and 30 watts, at least....

DoubleEwe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2014
Hiding up a tree
Co workers I know who vape say no matter if they buy the juice maker's own flavour extracts and best quality PG and VG and nic, they never come close to being as good as the juice manufacturer's products.

Is that true for you guys...? Curious as would like to try it but buying juice can be hit and miss as it is....

Having tried a fair amount of vendor juice I can say that the majority are far worse than any of my DIY attempts (even ones I would deem a fail). There are only a handful of vendor juices that I would ever reorder, so I would just assume that your coworkers have not stuck to DIY for long enough to get decent results.

It takes time to hone a recipe, mainly due to the steeping time, then obviously taking notes on the taste, tweaking the recipe then waiting for the steep again.
You have the freedom to tailor your juice to your tastes, so if you put in the effort then the results will be worth it.

There are a lot of different flavouring manufacturers, so there is a bit of trial and error to find ones that taste good to you within each brand, but there are a lot of helpful resources available, so it is less of a shot in the dark than it could be.

A lot of popular recipes are simple mixes of only a few flavourings, but the nicotine base is the game changer, a bad base will make a big difference to the overall vaping experience.

Reactions: Davantrac
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread