V2 smileomizers are much better, very good

Status
Not open for further replies.

emb

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2010
San Diego
A quick note: I like the new V2 smileomizers very much. Don’t change anything, please.

Long note:
I have been using smileomizers since they came out. The originals I thought were good but I got too many duds in my orders. Typically they would last 7-10 days. Then shortly before the release of the new V2 they changed them and they tasted good but only lasted 2 days at best.

Then came the V2, I ordered a lot of them right when they came out. They were good and lasted longer but still only 4-5 days.

I recently ordered some more V2 smileoomizers about a month ago. They taste perfect and are lasting on average 10 days. These are perfect, don’t change anything.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Hi, emb! Thanks for letting us know what's working out!

I'll debrief the team and make sure those V2s stay just as they are! :)

I :wub:love:wub: getting this kind of feedback, so we can keep making our products better.

Don't hesitate to message me with tips and concerns in the future.

Goodnight and Good vape!

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Thanks again for the feedback. I talked to the team at V4L and we want to add some freebies to your next order! When you order next, pm me here with the order number, and I'll make sure you get some surprises!

Also, feel free to leave comments when you order, so we can keep our products just how you like them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread