Tootle Puffers, Redux (The Sequel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
Every time you buy a mod, the next one will be out 6months later... So dont worry about "Waiting" you will never catch up!
As long as the one you have works great(And YOU like it), I always consider the 2nd one a different mod ;)
Ahhh smart :)

Love the looks on the self "restyled" tank.

Vapez

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Egads! - 1976? The year I graduated from high school :shock:

Now, where'd I park my walker...

Yeah, I was thinking, hmm, 10th grade, the year after I started smoking... :D

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
I cracked up my son with my comments about my generation when we're the inhabitants of old-folks' homes... rocking out in our wheelchairs, Zeppelin playing on the muzak, and all of us hollering for them to turn it up... the nurses thinking it's because we're all hard of hearing, which may be part of it, but mostly because Zeppelin just sounds better really loud. :D Especially 'When the Levee Breaks,' with that bass beat. :D

:lol:
Andria

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    On the ground laughing my a---- off.
    I cracked up my son with my comments about my generation when we're the inhabitants of old-folks' homes... rocking out in our wheelchairs, Zeppelin playing on the muzak, and all of us hollering for them to turn it up... the nurses thinking it's because we're all hard of hearing, which may be part of it, but mostly because Zeppelin just sounds better really loud. :D Especially 'When the Levee Breaks,' with that bass beat. :D

Andria

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 16, 2015
    elsewhere
    Every time you buy a mod, the next one will be out 6months later... So dont worry about "Waiting" you will never catch up!
    As long as the one you have works great(And YOU like it), I always consider the 2nd one a different mod ;)
    A decent mech mod never goes out of date though.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 24, 2014
    LawrencevilleGA
    On the ground laughing my a---- off.

That's my exact reaction to that marvelous line in "Apocalypse Now" -- "rock n rollers, with one foot in the grave." :D My husband starts shushing me, because it's his favorite movie, but I can't help it, that line cracks me up everytime I hear it. :lol:

Andria

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 1, 2013
    Salem, OR
    Nope they dont! Was referring to all these new Regulated Box Mods :D

Regulateds really don't either unless you change your vape style. If I had to, I could still get a great vape from my old VAMO. I rarely go over 10 watts, so it would do the trick.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 22, 2014
    South Carolina
    Regulateds really don't either unless you change your vape style. If I had to, I could still get a great vape from my old VAMO. I rarely go over 10 watts, so it would do the trick.
    Wasn't talking about them being obsolete, just how there's a new version every 6months with most of the devices :)
    I still use some of my first mods as-well, 10Ws is 10Ws no matter what! ;)

Woofer

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 8, 2014
    PA, SK, CA
    If I had to, I could still get a great vape from my old VAMO.

If I had to I could still get a great vape from my old rDNA 40s!
    ummm wait a sec I do and I have to!

And what am I thinking about buying this weekend, an rDNA 40 of course. ;)

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 24, 2014
    LawrencevilleGA

I could still get a great vape out of my vv3s, if I felt like popping the battery posts up everytime I changed the atty. Still vape well below 11w... I just don't like the hassle of having to fiddle with anything more than the coil/wick. Plus you have to lay those down, and then I go around going "where's my mod?" 'cause it's not standing up where I can see it. :D I'll stick with my CF4s; they may be +30w more than I need, but they stand up without falling over, and I don't have to fiddle with the battery post. :D

Andria

chopdoc

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 30, 2014
    Independence, Louisiana, United States

Andria

I can see the old folks home now.......

Is that old man having a seizure?

No, he is trying to play an air guitar again with his arthritis.

:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread