Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Wow. I would have used either Black or Clear seals for the Glass Tube, but that's me. It looks great otherwise! :thumb: The tank is silver in this version, too. :)

The back grip/battery cover is the same as mine. The other section is SS or Chrome, and the buttons are black on that one. It's a sharp combination! Lose the orange seals and I'd love it.
laugh.gif
So does the grip have a coating on it? It looks like it has some kind of comfort coating maybe, but it's hard to tell from the pictures.

Reactions: 100%VG

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Thanks VG, you rock. This is far better than a youtube video!

And any chance your name indicates the juice that you're using? :) I wonder if high VG might have something to do with the clogging. My only thought....but in my heart, I knew this was too good to be true as well. Can't wait for your next update.
Don't have another update yet, but the Mod is still working well with the TC build in the SubTank Mini and my ADV Cinnamon Red Hots (CRH) DIY juice. :D

Yes and No. Yes in that I started out with unflavored 100% VG, and Yes still in that I only use PG-Free Flavorings. No in that with a Flavoring, it can't really be called 100% VG, unless the Flavoring is in VG as well, and mine aren't. My CRH by TFA is the one in Ethyl Alcohol and I mix the CRH at 15%, so it is at least as thin as a 20PG/80VG, but likely more like a 30PG/70VG, because Ethyl Alcohol thins VG better than PG does.

But I'm quite certain the problem was with the Sweeteners in the CRH and Irish Cream juices. After the Dry Burns, I vaped with 3mg unflavored 100% VG that was thinned with either water or PGA. The cleaned cCells worked better with that than they did after I put a flavored juice back in.
Ask and ye shall receive, here it is with the clear seals. It does look pretty sharp. :thumb:

20151125_100530.jpg
Nah. That has to be a clone. All of them but the Black and Pink ones have Clear Seals. :lol:

Or maybe that's a difference between the Production version and the Samples. I just noticed that the White one in the picture below is a Sample, too. Test Sample is printed on the Gift Box. My Tank is labeled Sample as well, but only on one side, at the bottom above an air slot. The Mod is labeled Sample Not for sale on the bottom of the base, but my Box is not. :?:

Last edited:

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
It really does. I definitely need to see a full view of the pink one! If the grip on it is black, that would be amazing.
The grip/battery cover is probably Black on all of them. I couldn't find a picture that shows it on any colors but Black and White, but it's Black on the White one.

target_2.0-3.jpg

So does the grip have a coating on it? It looks like it has some kind of comfort coating maybe, but it's hard to tell from the pictures.
The whole thing is metal, but mine is painted Black, and so is the grip/battery cover. But the battery cover is textured. The paint is smooth, but I don't find it to be slippery or slidey at all. And it's really pretty small, so it is easy to grip and hold.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
The grip/battery cover is probably Black on all of them. I couldn't find a picture that shows it on any colors but Black and White, but it's Black on the White one.

target_2.0-3.jpg

The whole thing is metal, but mine is painted Black, and so is the grip/battery cover. But the battery cover is textured. The paint is smooth, but I don't find it to be slippery or slidey at all. And it's really pretty small, so it is easy to grip and hold.
Thanks, VG! I think the contrasting door is a very nice touch. I love that the door is textured and the size and form definitely have my attention. It's probably the most ergonomic design I have seen in a mod!

Reactions: 100%VG

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Thanks, VG! I think the contrasting door is a very nice touch. I love that the door is textured and the size and form definitely have my attention. It's probably the most ergonomic design I have seen in a mod!
Phew.gif
I wasn't sure. I thought that black door might be a deal breaker for you.

I find it to be a very comfortable Mod to use. I have big hands (long fingers), but I think it would be an even more comfortable device to use for the ladies. It would be more easily index-finger triggered by smaller hands, and it's easy to hold and thumb fire it. There's a notch, if you will, on top of the back where the battery door fits in, that makes for an easy stop in the hand, no matter whether finger triggering or thumb firing. I like mine a lot! :thumb:

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Hmmm
hmmm.gif
I don't know how true any of these colors are, but it seems that maybe the Gold one has been let go in favor of the Stainless one. And the Pink one doesn't look so Pink anymore. The Purple one seems lighter as well.

Vaporesso%20Target%2075W%20VTC%20New%20Colors%201.jpg

And the button colors appear to have been changed, too. But the Stainless one still has a Black battery cover. The Black one appears to be the only one that hasn't changed. And who knows, maybe they'll even make a Blue one, for my girl @Prism :D

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Hmmm
hmmm.gif
I don't know how true any of these colors are, but it seems that maybe the Gold one has been let go in favor of the Stainless one. And the Pink one doesn't look so Pink anymore. The Purple one seems lighter as well.

And the button colors appear to have been changed, too. But the Stainless one still has a Black battery cover. And who knows, maybe they'll even make a Blue one, for my girl @Prism :D
It's really hard to know what the end product will look like. I love pink mods but I know to not base my color expectations off of a picture. Good thing I am not picky about mah pink! :D I really like the brighter pink one but I like the pearlescence of the lighter pink one in the bottom picture, too. I would be good with either a matching door or a black one, and if Vaporesso decides to offer separate doors, I could see getting a couple of different colors to change things up!

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
It's really hard to know what the end product will look like. I love pink mods but I know to not base my color expectations off of a picture. Good thing I am not picky about mah pink! :D I really like the brighter pink one but I like the pearlescence of the lighter pink one in the bottom picture, too. I would be good with either a matching door or a black one, and if Vaporesso decides to offer separate doors, I could see getting a couple of different colors to change things up!
Different color doors is a great suggestion! :thumbs: I'll be sure to tell them you said so. :)

Prism

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wisconsin
Hmmm
hmmm.gif

And the button colors appear to have been changed, too. But the Stainless one still has a Black battery cover. The Black one appears to be the only one that hasn't changed. And who knows, maybe they'll even make a Blue one, for my girl @Prism :D

The pink one is kind of cool too and I am not normally a big fan of pink. That pink is nice because it is a toned down pink :)

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Does it come with 9 pin to USB adapter?

PRODPIC-36095.jpg

:)
Sorry, but No. :( However, it does come with a 4 pin Micro USB Charging Port. :D
The pink one is kind of cool too and I am not normally a big fan of pink. That pink is nice because it is a toned down pink :)
Hello My Sweet. :wub:

So glad one of the new colors appeals to you! :)
VG, dahlink, I'm very sorry to hear about the coils. That is disappointing. At least you're enjoying the device tho!

Katya, keep us posted? (Oh, like I really had to ask you that...) :facepalm:
I haven't tried to boil them and soak them in PGA yet to clean them. I forgot to last night, but I'll get on that today. If that doesn't work, then Katya may need to let me use her self-cleaning oven.
laugh.gif

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
I was looking at this picture and noticed a few things...

The top ones are quite different than the bottom ones.

The "Target" label on the Mod below the Tank is different. Mine looks like the bottom ones.

The Screen is different. Mine looks like the bottom ones.

The Button and O-Ring colors are different. My Black Mod and Tank looks like the bottom one.

The Drip Tips are different. They are Black now. Mine looks like the bottom ones.

This makes me think that the Bottom ones are what the "2" is about in TARGET 2 VTC. If so, that would mean that Tia and the Heathen Vape guy have a White version 1 body with a version 2 Mod inside and a version 2 "Target" label and Drip Tip. My Gift Box is different than this White one, too.

target_2.0-3.jpg

This white Mod and Tank are what Tia and the Heathen Vape guy showed in their videos! Not the Box.

My Gift Box looks like this...

14481186362.jpg

This isn't a good shot of the Gift Box, but it's Black, heavy duty, and the part you see behind everything else is the top of the box, labeled a Target 75VTC Starter Kit.

This is Tia holding the Box. The Box is not labeled as a Sample, and neither is mine, but her Mod is marked as Sample on the bottom, like mine. I could not see the Sample mark on her Tank, but hers is White, and Sample is marked on my Black Tank in silver text, which could be very hard to see against White in a video.

Vaporesso%20Target%2075W%20VTC%20Box%20Tia%201.jpg

Vaporesso%20Target%2075W%20VTC%20Box%20Tia%202.jpg

Vaporesso%20Target%2075W%20VTC%20Box%20Tia%203.jpg

This is the USB Charging Cable.

Vaporesso%20Target%2075W%20VTC%20Box%20Tia%204.jpg

Hers has what appears to be a version 2 Screen, like mine.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Yes, it looks like a nice, light pink. I am much more of a fan of the muted pink colors and it looks a little metallic, which makes it even better! The purple one is really pretty in both pictures, too. I think all of them look pretty classy. :)

Reactions: Prism

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I was looking at this picture and noticed a few things...

The top ones are quite different than the bottom ones.

The "Target" label on the Mod below the Tank is different. Mine looks like the bottom ones.

The Screen is different. Mine looks like the bottom ones.

The Button and O-Ring colors are different. My Black Mod and Tank looks like the bottom one.

The Drip Tips are different. They are Black now. Mine looks like the bottom ones.

This makes me think that the Bottom ones are what the "2" is about in TARGET 2 VTC. If so, that would mean that Tia and the Heathen Vape guy have a White version 1 body with a version 2 Mod inside and a version 2 "Target" label and Drip Tip. My Gift Box is different than this White one, too.

target_2.0-3.jpg

This white Mod and Tank are what Tia and the Heathen Vape guy showed in their videos! Not the Box.

My Gift Box looks like this...

14481186362.jpg

This isn't a good shot of the Gift Box, but it's Black, heavy duty, and the part you see behind everything else is the top of the box, labeled a Target 75VTC Starter Kit.

This is Tia holding the Box. The Box is not labeled as a Sample, and neither is mine, but her Mod is marked as Sample on the bottom, like mine. I could not see the Sample mark on her Tank, but hers is White, and Sample is marked on my Black Tank in silver text, which could be very hard to see against White in a video.

Vaporesso%20Target%2075W%20VTC%20Box%20Tia%201.jpg

Vaporesso%20Target%2075W%20VTC%20Box%20Tia%202.jpg

Vaporesso%20Target%2075W%20VTC%20Box%20Tia%203.jpg

This is the USB Charging Cable.

Vaporesso%20Target%2075W%20VTC%20Box%20Tia%204.jpg

Hers has what appears to be a version 2 Screen, like mine.

Good stuff! It does sound like the bottom pic is the V2. I just won one (EEEK!) so I will be posting about it as soon as I get it! :) From your posts so far I think I am going to love the Target!!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread