Thinking of doing an E-Juice subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrez

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New Jersey, United States
I shouldn't have really said negative reviews.... That's my bad, more the less just mixed feedback on the service enough to turn me away..... So,emof the feedback included the image of premium juice lines and the fact that people were getting brands they had never heard of at all and a lot didn't feel that the quality was near enough to be considered premium or gourmet
Given the price range that would make some sense...I'll look into the upper tier subscriptions of vapebox, drip club, and craft. Thanks for the heads up.

Va8pn4less

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 19, 2014
Hamburg NY
I use Zamplebox, great juice so far, you can favorite a few and they will send them to you (6 bottle subscription). They are getting better, saving me $$$. I have nothing bad to say, site is simple, easy to use great communication. It's like Christmas every month! I have purchased juice outside of them from the samples which I think is the point they are trying to promote the great juice.

coolcucumber_1

Verified Member
Nov 6, 2015
I have tried craft vapery and zodist both...was good for the first box as i was new to vaping.
But as my palette developed realized i was very picky and they don't work for me so stopped them...no wi prefer drip clubs curated boxes as they change flavors every week and if i seem interested i pick them up...so i get the benefit of the costs plus i am not totally surprised by the choices and cant blame them as i know what bottles are in the weekly box before hand.
All 3 are great options so you just need to decide which one works for you.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
I'm way too picky for a juice subscription. I thought about it when I first started vaping a few years ago. It sounds really nice to get surprises in the mail each month. But after realizing I don't like 99.9% of the juices I try in vape shops I doubt I'd find any I'd even like. I use to go into vape shop and try nearly all their juices and walk out with nothing. And if I did find 1, it would taste fine at the shop and then get it home and it be yucky. Those clearo testers just don't give you an accurate flavor profile. I've been making my own juices for a couple of years now and it's the best thing I've ever done in regards to vaping. I make it to my own taste.

I'm sure these are great for some who aren't so picky. But for me it would be just a waste of money. I may find 1 juice in a year with any subscription.

I am a Zamplebox subscriber! I love it. They allow you to save flavors you like and dislike really allowing you to narrow down what they send you. The first couple, I got some flavors I really hated, but as I have continued to modify my flavor profile list on my account it has gotten better and better.

I get 11 bottles for around 50 after shipping. That's way over half price. I love it. I'm also a youtube reviewer, and it opens me up to new companies. I'm proud to make pretty good videos, but I don't ask for free juice, but often times after companies see the video of a review on one of there juices, they contact me to send their whole line. So for me, it ends up paying for itself 3 or 4 times over. This month Stache Sauce sent me two entire lines, and a 120 ml bottle of the juice I reviewed that I loved on top of it.

Go Zamplebox! They Rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread