XvoStick users?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
I keep waiting to hear news on this silver model that was hiding down in the corner of Chels' video. In brass I wouldn't be able to resist!

View attachment 507985

Perhaps this is one that is ready for anodizing but not anodized? I remember seeing factory shots with boxes of Xvos looking like this one.
I wish I could get their attys with this finish, I like matte finished stainless.

Reactions: DPLongo22

petemoss

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
Queens, NY
I just received tracking information but it's not registered with the Israel post yet.

Looks promising :)

Good luck with Israel Post, marc. They took weeks to deliver my MicroStick and they took a long time when I ordered some e juice. Hope they've improved and you get your XvoStick soon.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
This is good news - I have been waiting for another run of the LE, although I am partial to the black. Hope VA carries it, though.

After spending some quality time with both the blue and the black, tho the blue stunned me color-wise at first, I seem to be drawn more and more to the black.

Once you go......

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
After spending some quality time with both the blue and the black, tho the blue stunned me color-wise at first, I seem to be drawn more and more to the black.

Once you go......
Good news on the shipping notice, Marc. I agree that it should be in your hands within two weeks. [emoji106]

And I agree with Kat on the colors. My blue Clownstick is sitting in its box, untouched. I'm even finding myself enjoying switching back and forth between SS and brass, believe it or not. Who knew?

Black is the new black.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Today's XvoStick+Zen fashion features the black/SS, topped by a (VERY rare) GunMetal ZenKote 510 Kabuki, white Zen "OMG! Rings" and a brushed SS Zen Matilda drip-tip.

:rolleyes::cool:

20151125_065528 (Large).jpg

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
One of each, problem solved!

Is the clownstick body the same as the Xvo on the inside?

Hey Woofer. There is lot of info another thread about Xvo clones. I'm mobile right now so I might have trouble finding and linking it. Are you already in that one with the rest of us? If so, you'll likely find an accurate answer there. I believe they're similar, but I'm a terrible source for stuff like that.

I'm real good at pressing the buttons though! :blush:

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
Hey Woofer. There is lot of info another thread about Xvo clones. I'm mobile right now so I might have trouble finding and linking it. Are you already in that one with the rest of us? If so, you'll likely find an accurate answer there. I believe they're similar, but I'm a terrible source for stuff like that.

I'm real good at pressing the buttons though! :blush:

:lol: Yeah I am on the clone thread but figured I'd have a better chance for reaching someone with an original here. Good idea to ask there too, thanks. :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
:lol: Yeah I am on the clone thread but figured I'd have a better chance for reaching someone with an original here. Good idea to ask there too, thanks. :)

I thought you were, but too many dayum threads to track. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread