Not open for further replies.

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
Yes, I'm behind that cloud.
1.7 ohm wrapped coil in a ProTank II @ 10.5 watts.
You don't have to always sub-ohm
vape.jpg

teemae

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2015
Southeast Nebraska
Time for the vape Face Challenge!!:rolleyes:
Challenge your friends for a Vape Face! :D
Oh..I'm not done yet!:rolleyes:
There are pies to be baked (with VAPRONS, of course!) and showers to be taken;)
Um Katz? Do you Vape in the shower? Are you planning to take a selfie in there? I mean the thread would really start hopping, but I am sure that is a bit outside allowed posting rules.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
Um Katz? Do you Vape in the shower? I mean the thread would really start hopping, but I am sure that is a bit outside allowed posting rules.
...hahaha :lol: ...the thread may start DROPPIN not hoppin if I did that :eek: :lol:
(gravity in old age is a MF ...I think I need @Shawn Hoefer anti-gravity machine! :D )

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I'm not saying there's a buy one get one promo code on Vapor4Life subforum. BUT I'M NOT SAYING THERE ISN'T.

I'm also not saying I'm working in my pajamas.

It'll be hard to pick a winner. Keep the vape faces coming. It's really making my day, but this is a VAPESGIVING thank you FOR ALL OF YOU
!!!!
BOGO.jpg

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
This thread has me laughing so hard my laptop just got a coffee shower!! You guys are too funny!!

@GPC2012 wont you come show us your vape face??
I want to make a Vape Face blooper contest after all this, so we can get the reallllly awkward ones!

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
btw happy thanksgiving to anyone I might have missed today...hubby will be home soon and most of you already know I'm not so much online when I get to spend time with hubby mine

and a super BIG thank you to you @LadyVapentine for this wonderful fun thread/contest. I hope your holiday is simply wonderful!

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm not saying there's a buy one get one promo code on Vapor4Life subforum. BUT I'M NOT SAYING THERE ISN'T.

I'm also not saying I'm working in my pajamas.

It'll be hard to pick a winner. Keep the vape faces coming. It's really making my day, but this is a VAPESGIVING thank you FOR ALL OF YOU
!!!! View attachment 509070
50% off is almost like BOGO..........

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Yep, ...so hard to pick just ONE :rolleyes: ...
but hey, no need to stress! You DID say Black Friday freebies ... :D
I did! With all these awesome pics, I think there will be a need for winners in more than one category!

Challenge your friends to a category you make up. i.e. shower vaping, as suggested above. Teehee.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
50% off is almost like BOGO..........
Back in the 80's i worked at a resort that also had year round residents. In the main lounge for happy hour we offered 2 for 1 cocktails. But for accounting/inventory reasons very drink made had to be rung up on the register, so the registers automatically changed the prices on the drinks to 1/2 price during the happy hour times . This one old guy would come almost everyday and argue the difference between half price and two for one. He'd sit there drink & debate until he was so drunk he would lose track of how many drinks he had and decided we did this all to scam him out of $1.25.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Back in the 80's i worked at a resort that also had year round residents. In the main lounge for happy hour we offered 2 for 1 cocktails. But for accounting/inventory reasons very drink made had to be rung up on the register, so the registers automatically changed the prices on the drinks to 1/2 price during the happy hour times . This one old guy would come almost everyday and argue the difference between half price and two for one. He'd sit there drink & debate until he was so drunk he would lose track of how many drinks he had and decided we did this all to scam him out of $1.25.
Haha! I used to work at a bar, and I would love the people that come in there. That's....priceless. ;)

teemae

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2015
Southeast Nebraska
I spent 10 minutes explaining to my daughter why she was going to buy a second pair of shoes even though she only needed one pair. The sale was buy 1 get another for $1. She wasn't going to buy the second pair. This is an adult child that I let out of the house before she was ready apparently.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I spent 10 minutes explaining to my daughter why she was going to buy a second pair of shoes even though she only needed one pair. The sale was buy 1 get another for $1. She wasn't going to buy the second pair. This is an adult child that I let out of the house before she was ready apparently.
I wrote an entire comedy sketch about an old couple who goes to Payless, and the husband is really ...... off and confused because he doesn't understand the concept of BOGO. He keeps saying, "What's a BOGO?" "Why don't they just give you the first pair cheaper?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread