Status
Not open for further replies.

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
I'm in the same boat as Sel, no personal mower, but luckily all the salt/sand has killed most of the grass, so papa just hires a dude once or twice during the summer. Not being able to do it makes me miss it, weird ya, but I do have my hands full with leaves and insane amount of acorns, which we didn't have last year o_O. It's been raining just enough the leaves stay moist so my poor lil leaf blower is kinda useless.

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
In 2 weeks. :)

I think I'll join you down there

Your birthday is close to mine. Mine is Saturday after next! :) My dad's was the same as mine (or mine was the same as his, I should say), and one of my uncles was four days later on the 9th. We always had such a big birthday bash every year when they were still alive. :D

John, I LOVE your cat! She looks like our Kato-kitty that died two years ago. He was fluffy, not fat, also. ;) I always hate when the fluffy ones get on their backs like that. I end up with hair all in my mouth when I razzberry their bellies! LOL!

And HELL YEAH, I got one of those cool Vaporesso mods, can you believe it? And Sheri, too! Woohoooo! That's two mods I won in a week! Unbelievable! :banana: I'm guessing I should probably quit bugging Rich to get me that rose gold iJoy Solo now, though. He doesn't know about this second win yet, but when he does, he'll no doubt say I have enough mods now. :rolleyes:

And I've officially given up on the Lemo tank. I soaked the top bit in vodka for several hours, ran it under hot water again, dried it off, and I still can't get the damned ring to turn. I was turning so hard, things were "clunking" in my thumb joints (yes, audibly clunking), and it just hurt too bad, so I guess that's not the tank for me. I'm so sad, because I LOVED the vape on it. It was so nice and smooth... But now it's back in its box with all its little accessories, waiting for me to decide what to do with it. :(

~Lannie

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
Congrats Lannie and Sheri!!!

Thanks! I think they made a boo-boo, though. The first winning post said it was made by Ding, but it was actually LynnNC's post number. I hope they can straighten that out.

~Lannie

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
Your birthday is close to mine. Mine is Saturday after next! :) My dad's was the same as mine (or mine was the same as his, I should say), and one of my uncles was four days later on the 9th. We always had such a big birthday bash every year when they were still alive. :D

~Lannie
Awesome :) A lot of my family shares birthdays as well. I was born on my cousin's 20th birthday and the two of us are the only girls in the family.
My grandfather shared a birthday with one of my other cousins as well as a family friend's daughter.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I wonder how long it will be before someone starts whining that people are winning with "chat" posts and not entries. I'm bowing out of this one. Happy that @Lannie and @cooladdict won though.
I'm gonna try one more round to see if they can turn it around. After Evan asked for no chat, I am kind of surprised if chat entries are winning. Oh well...lol...my luck has run out anyways.

Reactions: cooladdict

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I'm gonna try one more round to see if they can turn it around. After Evan asked for no chat, I am kind of surprised if chat entries are winning. Oh well...lol...my luck has run out anyways.
To be honest, I don't know if any of the winning posts are chat posts or not. I honestly don't really care. I do remember you had pointed out that thread in the past where someone had complained that people chatting in the thread was giving them extra chances at winning.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
To be honest, I don't know if any of the winning posts are chat posts or not. I honestly don't really care. I do remember you had pointed out that thread in the past where someone had complained that people chatting in the thread was giving them extra chances at winning.
HG does a lot of contests, and usually the rules are laid out very clearly at the beginning. This one, not so much.

Reactions: cooladdict

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
She's not fat, she's FLUFFY!!!!!
She's fat....she's gotten so big that she can't properly reach back and groom herself. And she absolutely hates to be brushed. If she sees me with the slicker brush in my hand she runs. I need to sneak up on her and hide the brush behind my back and then pounce on her and hold her down with one hand while I brush her with the other.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
She's fat....she's gotten so big that she can't properly reach back and groom herself. And she absolutely hates to be brushed. If she sees me with the slicker brush in my hand she runs. I need to sneak up on her and hide the brush behind my back and then pounce on her and hold her down with one hand while I brush her with the other.
Oooooh, you're good at it....I'll send you Max!

Reactions: Kprthevapr

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Oooooh, you're good at it....I'll send you Max!
Big dogs are just too much work. Last time I brushed out my Keeshond, it took almost 3 hours....and I had enough fur to build 3 dogs. The loose fur filled two tall kitchen garbage bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread