4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Tracking it through USPS's website (Tracking Number: 8675309). USPS wasn't able to help me out much; the ultimate destination is an APO/FPO and as such, I have to submit an official inquiry with the Military Postal Service Agency (MPSA). Unfortunately, I can't submit an inquiry until 16 days have passed from initial shipment. Then, MPSA can do a thorough investigation to see what's the deal. If it's MIA, I have to wait 45 days before I can file a claim. Pretty sure it was stolen as, back in 2005, there was an issue with the sorters in San Fransisco pilfering packages destined for troops in Iraq (easy to identify since the packages were destined for APO AE). Since it takes so long before anyone realizes something is amiss, the thieves can do pretty good for themselves before needing to bounce.
Why not contact Halo Customer Service? Maybe the online chat during business hours 9AM-4PM EST. When my package went lost in Kearney, they resent my order.
Or maybe a pm to @Rockin Randle couldn't hurt.

Reactions: always9988

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
As I see it, it's not really Halo's fault if the package was lost or stolen. If either happened, insurance will cover it. If it was stolen, last thing I want is the thief to say "look at this dumb idiot, he sent another package right through here!"
True, it isn't Halo's fault. But they did make it right with me. The deal was they would resend my order, and if the original order ever showed up, I could just return it. When it did finally arrive (after 6 or 8 weeks), I called them and just paid for it, as it was yummy stuff I use anyway.
And it wouldn't hurt. And maybe they could contact the PO directly, face to face. :mail:

Reactions: always9988

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
One more day till I stuff my face full of turkey, stuffing, mash potatoes, green bean casserole.....then regret it and try to exercise my booty off before vaca :facepalm:

Noooo! keep yer booty on, u will need it for teh bempin!

Chicken Menudo

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2014
Why not contact Halo Customer Service? Maybe the online chat during business hours 9AM-4PM EST. When my package went lost in Kearney, they resent my order.
Or maybe a pm to @Rockin Randle couldn't hurt.

@Rockin Randle is on the case! Didn't even need to PM him (he hit me up after reading this thread; another reason why I love Halo).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread