• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

best 18650 batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
kimak means motherfker in local sarawak malaysia slang

if you think getting our mother involved will make us inclined to help you when you have questions then... too bad man.

Anyway to end this topic, There are no such thing as the best 18650 batt

Always make sure to use a HIGH-DRAIN battery that can support 20A
Some high drain has better capacity (lg hg2)
Some high drain has
supposedly better amp rating (30A for VTC5)

Guys end of case. Let's stop grilling him and hope that he learn his lesson.

@ShreddedGod I hope you will have a pleasant time in this forum. vape safe.

Last edited:
Reactions: KenshinAdryan

isux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2015
Fine City
...That escalated real quick.

I went away for like 6 hours and what did i just see ? Eh don't like that la. I mean, this is a fun forum, i enjoy reading posts from @cloudysheep, @ShreddedGod ,@ezjayy , @Karstine and the rest (sorry if i missed you out) on so many threads. True, sometimes there are one or two posts that we didn't like what we see, but we managed to get over with a couple of puns right?

There are times when i learnt so much from all of you and of course, the frequent funnies coming from you guys too. That's what kept me logging in and refresh the forum often enough to check out new posts... that kept me coming back to ECF frequently.

I'm sure you all do, otherwise this forum would be a stale and boring one. Let's just shake hands over this, and make it an amicable platform all over again. It'll be quite sian to see @Epic_Sinner's wanted list disbanded..

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015

I went away for like 6 hours and what did i just see ? Eh don't like that la. I mean, this is a fun forum, i enjoy reading posts from @cloudysheep, @ShreddedGod ,@ezjayy , @Karstine and the rest (sorry if i missed you out) on so many threads. True, sometimes there are one or two posts that we didn't like what we see, but we managed to get over with a couple of puns right?

There are times when i learnt so much from all of you and of course, the frequent funnies coming from you guys too. That's what kept me logging in and refresh the forum often enough to check out new posts... that kept me coming back to ECF frequently.

I'm sure you all do, otherwise this forum would be a stale and boring one. Let's just shake hands over this, and make it an amicable platform all over again. It'll be quite sian to see @Epic_Sinner's wanted list disbanded..

Hahah that's why I said we should just rest the case. I mean if he changes for the better then good. If not well, We just wish the best in his vaping journey haha!

ezjayy

Account closed on request
Oct 3, 2015
Look behind you.
Didnt he just state that he is 17....?

Sent from my lovely vape heaven

Should be 18... From the time he learnt to say some words I guess...

Ive said what i had to say. No further animosity needed. That said, hope the guys make up though.

Spoken like a true champ..gua kasi lu infinity likes..

isux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2015
Fine City
Ive said what i had to say. No further animosity needed. That said, hope the guys make up though.

Spoken like a true champ..gua kasi lu infinity likes..
Bukan la... I baru join this forum because it looks so much fun to busk in the light-hearted humor and very forgiving learning curve. People readily dish out their advices and all. Just hope we can keep this going strong lor. This is what i sign up for !

ezjayy

Oct 3, 2015
Look behind you.
I also want like leh...

frabz-i-love-you-you-love-me-were-a-happy-family-892666.jpg

ezjayy

Oct 3, 2015
Look behind you.
Bukan la... I baru join this forum because it looks so much fun to busk in the light-hearted humor and very forgiving learning curve. People readily dish out their advices and all. Just hope we can keep this going strong lor. This is what i sign up for !

Apologies if i sound sarcastic dude..re-read my post and yea..didnt seem nice at all.

What i meant was..

you are still the champ in that list of infamy..and that speech of yours? You got my vote for CEO man..;)

ezjayy

Oct 3, 2015
Look behind you.
I have got no dough with @MVP0108 .. If offended please accept my humble apologies..

@ezjayy I though we are united vs comrade poser? Don't friendly fire leh..

No dough..but got beef rightttt...heheh

Im not taking sides man..i just wanted to say my piece and thats practically it. Its up to him to think it thru. I believe Attica spoke for the people here but its also not exactly the right response.

But if hes really that young, he just needs some guidance..i dont want to condemn the guy forever just because of some vulgarity that he used. Truth be told, some of us used worse to each other; difference is, we are comfortable with each other already. He just hasnt understood that part yet. Hence thats why i took some time to try and make him understand. Whether or not he does later is not for me to lose sleep over.

Or fark me..maybe its just what i call an occupational hazard.

1TA2F

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Little Red Dot
Me? rude? All I did was state that statement in a jokingly manner, and that attica got so uptight and started to insult my mom and my ability to google? lol nice. And no captain I do not see .... through the posts regarding about my inquiry.

Oh and for me being cocky, i'm so sorry but I've been this way for the past 17 years. Deal with it

I guess you are at the wrong place. 17 YO. Wait one more year ba. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread