Reactor two week review

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindam

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Massachusetts
I found the same thing with driving in the car....sometimes a little too much vapor and it would obstruct my view. Also, I was in the process of refilling my tank. I thought I broke it somehow because when I went to unscrew the bottom the part that holds the coil all came out at once which made the top part that holds the drip tip come apart. There was still some juice in the tank but that spilled out when it came apart. Good thing I was sitting at my desk so nothing fell on the floor, but I still had a little bit of a mess.

I found the same thing with driving in the car....sometimes a little too much vapor and it would obstruct my view. Also, I was in the process of refilling my tank. I thought I broke it somehow because when I went to unscrew the bottom the part that holds the coil all came out at once which made the top part that holds the drip tip come apart. There was still some juice in the tank but that spilled out when it came apart. Good thing I was sitting at my desk so nothing fell on the floor, but I still had a little bit of a mess.

I bought a dripper tip for my G6 early on and didn't think that if it was any direction other than upright it would all spill out. Made a mess of me in the car.

lindam

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Massachusetts
I really thought it broke somehow, especially when the ring that is at the top of the glass came off. That's when I had the mess. I thought that it was one piece. In the directions that came with the Reactor it doesn't show the glass as being totally separate. The base and the chamber didn't separate correctly so the chamber came apart and there was nothing holding the top ring with the drip tip. I'm wondering if that stuff you said looked like rust got in the grooves and that is why it didn't separate correctly.

I really thought it broke somehow, especially when the ring that is at the top of the glass came off. That's when I had the mess. I thought that it was one piece. In the directions that came with the Reactor it doesn't show the glass as being totally separate. The base and the chamber didn't separate correctly so the chamber came apart and there was nothing holding the top ring with the drip tip. I'm wondering if that stuff you said looked like rust got in the grooves and that is why it didn't separate correctly.

The ring at the top doesn't come off of mine so I'm not sure what happened to you. I'm going to do a final third video focus on the atty because it's so industrial and elegant that it probably needs some attention. I should have that done after the holidays.

SmokieTreats

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
Xanth Nebula
Thanks for your great reviews. They gave me all the info i needed to make the giant step up from the Triton to this new REACTOR. Got it during the big sale this last week, received it today, and this thing is just AWESOME. :vapor::drool:
Hopefully lots of others make the same decision. I'd be surprised if anyone regretted it. Especially for the great pricing (with the free 30mL bottle n all... can't beat it).
I had spent a stooopid amount of money on APV's n tanks n rebuildables over a year ago... spent lots of time trying to make my own coils n all that for the Kayfuns and others. They were great, but such a hassle (for me, personally). And SO expensive (unless getting a clone). The price point on this, combined with the fact that it provides such a flavorful, warm vape... with such ease of use. Man... what a dream come true for me.
Wish I had it a year ago, cause i kinda got away from vaping for awhile, and back into cigarettes. I REALLY believe this will be the cure for the stinkies for a lotta people. I KNOW it will be for me.:banana:

Reactions: always9988
Yeah, it's definitely a whole different ball game. I've tried using the Triton again, but the draw is just too hard in comparison. A friend sent me a Steam Crave RDTA that you have to build the coils for and OK, it's nice, but the ease of the Reactor is just too hard to ignore.

SmokieTreats

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
Xanth Nebula
Yeah, it's definitely a whole different ball game. I've tried using the Triton again, but the draw is just too hard in comparison. A friend sent me a Steam Crave RDTA that you have to build the coils for and OK, it's nice, but the ease of the Reactor is just too hard to ignore.
Yeah, i had noticed in one of your review videos a few days ago that you had mentioned that rebuildable was on its way. And *immediately* it brought me back -just for a split second- to my old way of thinking (a year ago or more) that "OH! i can put ANY kind of 510 appendage i want on top a this thing! I wonder what i can get that would be *better* than the REACTOR tank?"

But JUST for a split second.

Maybe one day i'll research what other newer, awesomer tanks are out there to be purchased. But for now? Screw all that. I don't wanna waste my time building and rebuilding, and changing cotton, and getting it right or almost right or screwing up the build. What a hassle.

And this setup is so f:censored:king bomb that i have NO NEED or desire to waste time sifting through reviews and forums searching for something *even better*.
This thing is the bees' knees for mees.:vapor::drool:

Reactions: always9988

SmokieTreats

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
Xanth Nebula
4 paragraphs....only 3 emoticons.

Smokie has been replaced by an alien invader trying to take over our wurld!!!!
Yeah... well the Wheez has always had a keen nose for sniffing out alien imposters.:pervy:
(do not let the "others" know.:facepalm:... for it shall make my grand scheme:matrix:of assimilation that much more challenging.:evil:)

Sincerely,
:smokie:SmokieTreats :smokie:
(;))

SmokieTreats

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
Xanth Nebula
going back to triton after using reactor for couple days... it's horrible, it takes me around 5-6 seconds on triton to get the same vapor that i get from reactor in like 2.5 secs. I sold my entire kit to a friend, he wanted to try e-cigs
This cracks me up and seems rather bizarre.
I've just crossed three weeks with my REACTORS - and i love them soooooo much better. At others' suggestion, i picked up the Triton adapter so i could still use em with my new REACTOR batteries... and i can pull for close to TEN SECONDS *tootle-puffing* on the Triton... with NOWHERE NEAR the amount of vapor i get from the REACTOR tanks. I accepted the challenge, but found it utterly false. And i genuinely dislike tootle-puffing now. Realize that *for ME* it was the reason i went back to cigarettes.
LUNG hits with the REACTOR are just what the doctor ordered -for ME-. And they're delishus:drool::vapor:... with VERY satisfying, thick clouds that make me happy.:thumbs:
Btw, at 21 full days of vaping on it, i've calculated that i've been averaging about 6.3mL/day.
May sound like a lot, but it's still cheaper than bargain-brand stinkies. And i feel a million times better.:pervy:

SmokieTreats

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
Xanth Nebula
After three weeks I'm still using the original coil that came with the Reactor. Triton coils usually only lasted me a week.
hahha, yeah.
a few days into my fourth week with em (i'm using three different tanks that i switch between every couple puffs, on three different boxes), and i haven't needed to change ANY of the coils yet!:w00t::thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread