Status
Not open for further replies.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
That almost looks grey in the sunlight. And pretty dang sharp I might add. That should be a new color.

It's Midnight Blue. The picture captures the color quite well, IMHO -- at least on my monitor.

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
It's Midnight Blue. The picture captures the color quite well, IMHO -- at least on my monitor.
Agreed. I own both black and blue.

Funny when I only had the blue I had black envy.... I was angry I got the blue. Then when the black came I was soo happy! But now when my textured wood JWrap came in, I chose to cover the black one and love the blue! Blue really is a fantastic dark/clean color.

There was a comment about matching attys earlier though and that does have merit - esp if you have an atty that has any black in it or black tips.

But frankly the blue is nice and dark and many would just think your mod is black/charcoal at first glance unless in direct sunlight.

28b9d0a483ca2732d3665452995ac88b.jpg
7babb1a9d152ce428e5c9bb424bd50ee.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Vape360

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Monroe, WA
www.ProVape.com
Yea twice, no difference, pulled battery as well in hopes of a reset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Billybobexus,

Sorry to hear about the problem. Please contact our CS team and we will get you fixed up ASAP.

scotdc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2015
Vegas, Baby
I think the Cabernet Radius with Kabuki and black o-rings looks just fine. Yes I do!

763fa628109b994a3de3d9f72e1eaa80.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree, with silver atomizers the red and blue work quite well. If you want to use other colors, black is the way to go. Of course, with the group we have here different colors to match different attys and different moods is the norm. Why have just one?

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
Hi Billybobexus,

Sorry to hear about the problem. Please contact our CS team and we will get you fixed up ASAP.
I know this is public and all, and I'm a huge huge huge ProVape fan - but just curious as to any thoughts from you or the engineers on what might have happened to these few? Or if they're just odd flukes?

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Last edited:

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
Or..better yet...my favorite vape accessory..the U-can. It goes on your keychain so you'll never be without juice.

UCAN-2.jpg

In action:
image_03.jpg
Also a HUGE fan of this thing. Love always having 10ml of juice on me.

Vape360

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Monroe, WA
www.ProVape.com
I know this is public and all, and I'm a huge huge huge ProVape fan - but just curious as to any thoughts from you or the engineers on what might have happened to these few? Or if they're just odd flukes?

Hi Stanley,

The output fault 7 error is related to a bad capacitor. Very spotty. We have removed all of those components from inventory to be pro-active and switched to a different brand. While it's only been on a small number of units, we don't see this being a long term issue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread