Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
Doree and I running around packing and taking care of last minute stuff as we hadn't planned on leaving for another three weeks. Taking everything cept the kitchen sink as we will be gone almost two months.

Matt, my good thoughts and prayers for you and Doree for safe travels!

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
Okay, I think I'm starting to make a little headway in the kitchen. Almost everything is done. I must admit, I'm getting a little. . . happy.
turkey-dance.gif
(these are not chickens Mama)

Guess what?
turkey-hug.gif
I love you all.

animated-thanksgiving-image-0005.gif

Yep, I'm there with you Torey! I'm making headway and don't wanna stop now, so gotta get back to whatever it was I was doing! :)

And, I guessed!!! :lol: love right back atcha!

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Once upon a time.....I bought a dress for an anticipated dining out event sometime in the future.....as that is unlikely to happen now.....decided to wear the dress while mopping my floors and singing....

LOL....the dress will be worn tomorrow when I dine out with my family....

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
i've just been told i deserve the "c" word.

pray for me...

:)

Not sure what you're telling us here ... but when a friend asks for prayers ... you got 'em.

Once upon a time.....I bought a dress for an anticipated dining out event sometime in the future.....as that is unlikely to happen now.....decided to wear the dress while mopping my floors and singing....

LOL....the dress will be worn tomorrow when I dine out with my family....

oh no! Another of those 'stick in the head all day' tunes.

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
I'll be hittin' the Krispy Kreme later today for my tomorrow morning stash of forbidden food .. that is, if I don't eat them all tonight .. :)

Repost from yesterday just to make sure no one missed it :

"I tossed this out last night, so this is just a reiteration .. I think it would be nice if those that are able, schedule wise, on Thanksgiving Morning, we have a morning coffee and donuts Hang Out come and go as you please .. and, today, I thought that perhaps doing it as the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade took place might be fun .. all participants that have a TV near their PC/MAC have the channel tuned into the Parade (at low volume, of course) ..

The Parade takes place from 9:00 AM to Noon in all Time Zones, thus allowing a 3 hour window with which those in our Western Region as well as those in our Eastern Region could be flexible enough time wise to get in .. I would ask that attire be Pajamas and/or Bathrobe .. in my case, it will be pajamas .. since that's how I putz around on Holiday mornings .. ;)

You will, unfortunately, have to provide your own coffee and donuts, since the last time I tried an upload/download of those, it was a miserable failure ..

Myself, I will be leaving later in the day, however, my commitment drive is about 30-45 minutes depending on traffic, so I'll be around till at least Noon (not saying I'll be in the HO till noon, just that my plans are later in the day) .. based on my personal schedule, I cannot rule out an Irish Coffee or three, fair warning ..

Come and Go as you Please, No RSVP required .. just throwing it out there .. and for those that have not participated in the past, I'm sure a link will be forthcoming / conversely, a new link could be set up by someone if they are so inclined .. as well, a hearty welcome and invite to anyone that has not joined previously .. speaking for myself, it would be great to spend a little virtual face time with many I have never "seen" .."

hqdefault.jpg

irish-coffee.jpg

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
@MattB101 I take it you are going to have your mixing supplies with you right. I'm putting in an vapocolypse order from my buddy in Germany and I thought I might pick you up a 10ml bottle of the best strawberry you have ever had. Even my wife likes it cause it tastes like the strawberries out of her mom's garden. You only need about 2.25%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread