• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Near Milton Keynes.
I take it you're in London? lol.
Yep, South of the river, London & SE group have a meet up in Central London every so often, next one is 12/12 and I think we have someone else from MK who comes to them, details on the AAEC forum if you are on there.

I'm off to make dinner be back in about an hour...

EDIT: looks like ECF won't show the FB page properly but it is facebook[dot]com/events/757144957731064/

Reactions: Ms.Sue

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
This might well be my last post. It has been fun. The youngsters won't remember when I was a mod here. But now, I think, I'm done. All the stuff I have works, and I'm happy. So I'll sign off for a bit - maybe I'll lurk occasionally, but I'm done for now. Good luck and happy vaping!

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
This might well be my last post. It has been fun. The youngsters won't remember when I was a mod here. But now, I think, I'm done. All the stuff I have works, and I'm happy. So I'll sign off for a bit - maybe I'll lurk occasionally, but I'm done for now. Good luck and happy vaping!

Take it easy Pipey and Happy Birthday for Saturday

Reactions: e-pipeman

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ

Stop by and see us Pipe.
Many happy returns for the Birthday.

Reactions: e-pipeman

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
You called.... Haven't tried them yet, but I think I remember him saying that, then again I have also seen someone (maybe paulie the guy who does the slide reviews) saying that the Nebox ones fit the Subby. :unsure:

So many conflicting opinions in this game Bob.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
So many conflicting opinions in this game Bob.
True to life, everyone has there own thoughts and opinions, some think they are right, others think they are wrong, me I like to see things for myself before I start believing others, or just disregard them altogether if I think it won't work.

Reactions: Pictor

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
They already have 10% off for November and 5% for December.
Hi Sue, yes i was just wondering if they were having a mega sale like they do in the shops :) Next time you buy anything, use the code MAP for a whopping 30% off :laugh:
Can only be used once, so i`m outta the picture now ;)

Reactions: Ms.Sue

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I also have 10 Eleaf Melo Ni coils, the Melo accepts Atlantis coils, so these may also fit the Triton as well, trouble is the way I vape, it could be some time before I get round to trying them, refilled one of my Atlantis 2 tanks tonight and that is the 8th time I have refilled it, without changing the coil - still tastes good.

Reactions: Brynglas

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Hi Sue, yes i was just wondering if they were having a mega sale like they do in the shops :) Next time you buy anything, use the code MAP for a whopping 30% off :laugh:

Where did you enter that code Terry?

Reactions: terry w

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Capture.PNG
Capture 1.PNG

So after you have added to cart, press view cart and you will see it there George :)

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Thanks to both,it is where i tried the other night.As Bob knows from earlier me and computers aren't great mates.
I was looking at the Hotcig,approx £77 with the discount.But after todays struggle,wondering if i should leave it alone:laugh:
I'm finding the Efusion is the best so far out of all my DNA200s - only problem: non removable battery without removing the carbon fibre side panel and is OOS in the UK at the moment.
The Hotcig is good and has an easily removable battery which can be charged separately from the mod and you already have eScribe installed.

Reactions: Brynglas

Ms.Sue

Ultra Member
Aug 10, 2015
UK

Hi,
I'm not sure if FT will be doing anything on Friday but GB will be doing something on Friday and Monday.

30% off?. Thank you so much for that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread