RDA Round-Table Discussion and Lookout

Status
Not open for further replies.

kformeck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Already ordered. That may've been the easiest decision ever. I also bought 30 mL bottle of The Standard for $3.00!
Lol, I just spent $60. I noticed the huge juice sale so I couldn't resist

I can't believe the ology never took off; the veritas was huge and everyone was talking about it. I would've thought its big brother would've had more traction.

@inswva excellent find!!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mr.Mann

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
For those who have yet to blow their squirreled away Black Friday Bounty

11024419_367010540157331_319726007_a.jpg

n8mods
1h
12224151_894024837352643_648308969_n.jpg

11 likes
  • n8modsLadies and gentlemen we would like to offer a Black Friday Special that will run until Monday. So tag your friends!!! Purchase link in our bio

kformeck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015

I saw that and thought that it looked like a less attractive version of the hobo v3

Speaking of the hobo, @Mr.Mann, you said Nareg said that hobo is very similar to the NarDA? Can you explain that? I mean they seem completely different to me outside of the whole '2-post' style of deck. The NarDA has those inlets right near the center making it perfect for a single coil; allowing it to get air from both sides. I don't see that on the hobo; those inlets look way further from the center than the NarDA.

This weekend I really have to play around that 'z-coil' again but using plain 22g or 24g kanthal because I really feel like my last build was way too much in that configuration on this atty

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I saw that and thought that it looked like a less attractive version of the hobo v3

Speaking of the hobo, @Mr.Mann, you said Nareg said that hobo is very similar to the NarDA? Can you explain that? I mean they seem completely different to me outside of the whole '2-post' style of deck. The NarDA has those inlets right near the center making it perfect for a single coil; allowing it to get air from both sides. I don't see that on the hobo; those inlets look way further from the center than the NarDA.

This weekend I really have to play around that 'z-coil' again but using plain 22g or 24g kanthal because I really feel like my last build was way too much in that configuration on this atty

Nah, he was just commenting on how much he liked it when someone said that the NarDA had replaced their usage of the Hobo.

Reactions: HeiSINberg

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place

11024419_367010540157331_319726007_a.jpg

n8mods
1h
12224151_894024837352643_648308969_n.jpg

11 likes
  • n8modsLadies and gentlemen we would like to offer a Black Friday Special that will run until Monday. So tag your friends!!! Purchase link in our bio

I am interested in that, but $80 is a bit too steep for me right now after recent purchases. If it was in the ~$60 range, I'd be all over it.

Reactions: HeiSINberg

kformeck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
omg, these sales are gonna kill my bank account

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
I was thinking the same thing. This time of the year always sucks though. The holidays....ugh. You gotta shop for all these people yet all these great deals on stuff YOU want lol oh the choices and temptations, isn't it great!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

sig-cmt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2015
HoustΩn, TX
It seems the RDA market for big post holes and so forth has slowed down.
I would seem that way based on the little attys being talked about the past tens of pages. Newly released RDAs with large post holes, high build quality, abundant airflow and excellent flavor abound. The MCV Fuel with its wide open chuff cap is one of those. It's just not talked about in this thread, or on ECF in general even though it is a product of one of the most acclaimed mech mod manufacturers around in Masterpiece Custom Vapes.

mcv_fuel.jpg

Last edited:

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
I would seem that way based on the little attys being talked about the past tens of pages. Newly released RDAs with large post holes, high build quality, abundant airflow and excellent flavor abound. The MCV Fuel with its wide open chuff cap is one of those. It's just not talked about in this thread, or on ECF in general even though it is a product of one of the most acclaimed mech mod manufacturers around in Masterpiece Custom Vapes.

View attachment 509243
Yeah, they make nice stuff. But there overpriced, especially for what they are.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
Actually KP's Ni80 is almost double the cost of Temco... KP's wire is private labeled from Sandvic in Sweden but milled here in the US. I can tell you personally that Sandvic has been know to be overpriced on their products. I used to sell their abrasives and files a few years back...

Example of Ni80 26ga.
KP $11.95 +shipping
Temco $6.99 Shipped

Reactions: Mr.Mann
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread