Smok xpro m50 ohm reading incorrectly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Efrain

Nov 23, 2015
So when I put my Nixon rda with a dual coil .32 build on it, it says check atomizer and will not fire. Now I have a co worker who has the same rda but single coil with a .7 build, put it on my m50 and it's reading .4 ohms. Has anyone had this same issue with it not reading correct and know any way to fix it? Or is it just a defect? Oh and I also have a melo sub-ohm tank that has a .5 coil and it reads just fine when I screw it on.

cocy c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2015
So when I put my Nixon rda with a dual coil .32 build on it, it says check atomizer and will not fire. Now I have a co worker who has the same rda but single coil with a .7 build, put it on my m50 and it's reading .4 ohms. Has anyone had this same issue with it not reading correct and know any way to fix it? Or is it just a defect? Oh and I also have a melo sub-ohm tank that has a .5 coil and it reads just fine when I screw it on.
Have you tried strumming the coil's by gently screaping a small screwdriver a cross them like a guitar it will put a space in the coil's that is to small to see but help's.I have the m80 and it work's on it and lot of us do it and it allway's work's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread