• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
:laugh: That'll be fun when the time comes.
I've sorted the case and the batts on the one i have and it's getting used.
But what do you do to change between different wire types?
Go on to steam engine, select wire wizard, change kanthal A1 to Titanium or whatever and the press DNA200 like I have and download the csv file
Capture.PNG

What I do then is I make Profile 1 standard (nickel in other words) Profile 2 = Titanium, 3=steel, 4=NiFe30 & 5=Kanthal, and in each profile load in the csv for the wire type:
Capture.PNG

If you do one for Kanthal make sure Temperature is Off, you can also change some of the things on the theme page as well, this is what mine shows when I first press the fire button:
Capture.PNG

Reactions: Brynglas

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
:laugh: That'll be fun when the time comes.
I've sorted the case and the batts on the one i have and it's getting used.
But what do you do to change between different wire types?
Once you have those wire types set up and uploaded to the mod, to change between the profiles you have to lock the up/down buttons by pressing both together, once locked, press up twice to get into profiles then each press up/down moves between the profiles, press fire to select profile.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
That don't look too bad,thanks Bob.
I will refer back to your post as and when.But i'll probably get stuck and have to shout for help.
Main thing to do before you start altering anything, is to connect mod to eScribe download settings from mod, then menu "File|Save as" and save the .ecig file so if you do mess anything up and you have altered the mod, then you can reload the original settings, the way I save them is NameofMod_Default.ecig for the default settings, then just NameofMod.ecig for when I have altered things & tested them on the mod

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
That'll be fantastic Bob,can i give you a shout when?
Of course, won't take me long to zip up the files, I'll also include all the screen pics for the profiles I have got so far and some theme files, they don't take up too much room. I normally keep them in separate folders, so I'll zip them up that way.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Don't know, but I may order some ...not a problem if it's this side of Christmas or not :)

None taken Pipey.
Just thinking out loud really,from when i saw Marcus post about Nebox/subtank coils at FT.
I read that they work with the Subtanks on more than one site ..Kanger too I think.

I think I've been thinking out loud as well. This is what we should do.
I'm on my Istick 100w. I am a tootle-puffer with a 1.8 ohm coil with 4.2 volts. Heaven!
I'm happy with what I'm using too, and some of it is pretty basic Evod, MOW, etc. stuff. Between those and my iSticks, Sigelei etc., I'm content.

I'm allowed to be cheeky 'cos it's my birthday on Saturday (Yes, 55 years old!)
So I made it this far and I'm going to speak my mind (oh no - not enough room)
Electronics For Boys - The Phillips Electronic Engineer Kit. Fantastic stuff, but not for me.
I'm just a bloke who used to smoke.
I'd like to be 55 again - always thought my 50's were the best years. 60's so far are so-so ...perhaps they'll get better! ;)
Whatever, a very happy birthday for Saturday! :)

I thought they fitted the Subbys :|
From what I see when searching for 'SSOCC', they look like they do.

I was surprised when Ian told me his birthday was 28/11, doubly surprised now that yours is also 28/11 - I'm 64 on Saturday, think Ian is about the same age as you or maybe a year or two difference, shame he hasn't been on here for a long time.
Ian is the same age as our eldest son - and he's still in his (past mid-way) 40's ;)
Yes, shame Ian doesn't pop in now and then.

This might well be my last post. It has been fun. The youngsters won't remember when I was a mod here. But now, I think, I'm done. All the stuff I have works, and I'm happy. So I'll sign off for a bit - maybe I'll lurk occasionally, but I'm done for now. Good luck and happy vaping!
Aw! Will miss you friend!
Happy for you that all of this brought you what you wanted, and that's the most important thing about it.

Bloody hell, it`s like Quantum Physics this :lol:
...and that just about sums it up :laugh: - stuff like that is way too complex and fiddly for me to even want to get involved with. I like 'plug n play', and with what I'm using now, it's pretty easy.
I have a pretty big stock of batteries, tanks, coils and nicotine, and still hoping to stay with .3 and 0.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
...and that just about sums it up :laugh: - stuff like that is way too complex and fiddly for me to even want to get involved with. I like 'plug n play', and with what I'm using now, it's pretty easy.
I have a pretty big stock of batteries, tanks, coils and nicotine, and still hoping to stay with .3 and 0.
:laugh: Way over my head that stuff Trish, and like your beautiful self, i like to stay pretty basic.:)

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
:laugh: Way over my head that stuff Trish, and like your beautiful self, i like to stay pretty basic.:)
...saves mincing your brain cells! :laugh:
Basic is fine for me.
You do realise though, that the others are going to end up with doctorates in 'wire stuff and electronickery' :ohmy:

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Has anyone seen triton mini coils in stock anywhere ?

Think this is the right place....how do I go about ordering Aspire products from Fasttech without buying Bitcoins???

Read somewhere it's possible with a gift certificate, can I buy one or do I need to place an order and then cancel it - which somehow can be converted into said certificate...
Yup. Place an order. Cancel it and get a store credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread