Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
Going with Mah Peeps, and Spiced pumpkin Cheesecake, both from Nicoticket...

I love Nicoticket! I buy several 60ml bottles of Wakonda every time it goes on sale. I have 7 hidden away and 4 on the way in the mail (40%off). If they have a Black Friday sale my husband will kill me. I'm addicted to that stuff! I make really good juice but I can't pass up Wakonda when it's on sale!

I'm actually vaping Wakonda right now! I love this stuff! They really know how to make delicious juices!!!

Wheats

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
Union NJ
I love Nicoticket! I buy several 60ml bottles of Wakonda every time it goes on sale. I have 7 hidden away and 4 on the way in the mail (40%off). If they have a Black Friday sale my husband will kill me. I'm addicted to that stuff! I make really good juice but I can't pass up Wakonda when it's on sale!

I'm actually vaping Wakonda right now! I love this stuff! They really know how to make delicious juices!!!

Ha! Me too. Never enough Wakonda. It's my ADV. although I do switch it up with Virus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Ha! Me too. Never enough Wakonda. It's my ADV. although I do switch it up with Virus.

Ah. It's my ADV too even though I do have several of my own DIY juices that are yummy. I'm just addicted to that stuff.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014

If only the world could taste this delicious "heaven in a bottle"! You don't realize what a really good juice tastes like until you taste the almighty Wakonda! Clark really knows how to make juice that's for sure! I would buy Wakonda by the gallons if it were available!

amisssamack

Nov 16, 2015
If only the world could taste this delicious "heaven in a bottle"! You don't realize what a really good juice tastes like until you taste the almighty Wakonda! Clark really knows how to make juice that's for sure! I would buy Wakonda by the gallons if it were available!
Wow I'm going to have to try some. Maybe it's on sale today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread