Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Quarter? If you still have a quarter, it's time to buy a new mod!

:thumbs:

Yes, Katdarling, you are. And I'd give no quarter to anyone who disagrees. :)

Hey! You fixed my post! :lol:

Jennifer over at Phiniac worked with me on my custom mod. I wanted the deathly hallows and submitted some designs for her to look over. She was very helpful and willing to do something not part of their normal offerings. The tank is an innokin iSub in pink. I'm thinking about having a tank etched for my Kabuki to match.

Love the Kabuki, and love the Jennifer.

20150725_162608 frame.jpg
phiniac fleur red close up.jpg

Does Sweet Vapes ever do discounts?
Has anyone ordered from 3FVape before?

We ordered a couple of Xvo Clownstix from them, aik. They were fine (communication, sort of slow shipping, etc.). I notice their site is down now? :?:

We still have one of the Clownstix that I may end up listing on the Bay at some point.

I haven't seen any sleeves for the Defender, but I would bet that @Katdarling knows. :D

Katdarling WISHES she knew. The finish on mine is still beautiful, but I'm babying it big time. The iStick 30w sleeve is way too small (and, gandy, also too tight on the Defender 36w, as I believe Katyayayaya said).

I saw that in another thread, but no one seems to know where you can actually order one. I have a couple of Nautis that are just gathering dust and would love to try them.

Well I don't find them on eBay. They are on aliexpress for $9.50 here:

VVTF NAUTILUS RBA DECK REBUILDABLE HEAD ATTY FOR NAUTILUS AND NAUTILUS MINI-in Screws from Home Improvement on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Has anyone ever ordered from them? I'm a little hesitant.

Linda, they are on FleaBay. VVTF NAUTILUS RBA DECK REBUILDABLE COIL HEAD KIT FOR NAUTILUS & MINI

Please please keep us posted if/when you try them out! I've heard mixed reviews and it doesn't appear they will work on the Kabooks.

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
Linda, they are on FleaBay. VVTF NAUTILUS RBA DECK REBUILDABLE COIL HEAD KIT FOR NAUTILUS & MINI

Please please keep us posted if/when you try them out! I've heard mixed reviews and it doesn't appear they will work on the Kabooks.

Thanks, Kat! I looked all over Flea Bay for those and didn't find it. Maybe they just recently posted it. At any rate, I still haven't decided. The Nautilus was never my absolute favorite atty. And I could get another of my favorite for that price. But it's always nice to have a variety, so will need to think more on it. :D

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Katdarling WISHES she knew. The finish on mine is still beautiful, but I'm babying it big time. The iStick 30w sleeve is way too small (and, gandy, also too tight on the Defender 36w, as I believe Katyayayaya said).

Well, it's a very tight fit. Bursting at the seams tight, literally. :D

But maybe the iStick 50 case would be a better fit? I don't own the 50 so I'm not sure about the dimensions, but I understand that it's wider than the 30. It won't cover the Defender's top silver 510 connection, it's too short, but that's fine by me.

Leather Case for iStick 50w

northhar

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2011
CanTheBan
I haven't seen any sleeves for the Defender, but I would bet that @Katdarling knows. :D

Well, it's a very tight fit. Bursting at the seams tight, literally. :D

But maybe the iStick 50 case would be a better fit? I don't own the 50 so I'm not sure about the dimensions, but I understand that it's wider than the 30. It won't cover the Defender's top silver 510 connection, it's too short, but that's fine by me.

I have a defender 36watt.. I put an Istick tc40 silly cone cover on it and it fits just nice.. not tight/not loose..
Just the middle button activates the down button.. everything else lines up. Looks real good, feels good and get's rid of the slipping.. :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread