Status
Not open for further replies.

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
Pow.gif

Ugghhh, sorry to hear that, but there is a bright side - now you will have interesting pics for your 2015 Thanksgiving celebration with your shiner to talk about for years to come... (LOL)...

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
my hairshirt is in the wash, so this will have to suffice

i am now officially in hell...

Happy Thanksgiving!

:)

Dennis, you, sir, are truly One of a Kind .. and I mean that in the nicest way possible .. o_O

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
soooo...
I may have a nice black eye for Thanksgiving :(

I was in one office doorway today and didn't hear someone behind me come through the door next to that one...
They left it half open and half closed...

white door and white walls...

soooo...

Of course when I turned around to go back to my desk....yep...never saw the door as all that was really visible was the edge of it.

OUCH!!! sorry it happened, but....now you have the perfect excuse to keep your camera covered if you should join us in the morning.....;)

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
soooo...

I was in one office doorway today and didn't hear someone behind me come through the door next to that one...

soooo...

Of course when I turned around to go back to my desk....yep...never saw the door as all that was really visible was the edge of it.
OUCH!!!! That hurts! Hope it doesn't turn too many colors. Yes, an excuse to cover your camera tomorrow!! Ice!! Put ice on it, might help...

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
soooo...

soooo...

I have done that exact same same thing! Knocked myself down! And I was laughing before I hit the floor!

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
soooo...

soooo...

Yah right...I've heard similar stories to cover for a black eye...

actually, I think i may have used it myself....I was a bit wild in my younger days...

I AM only kiddin'.... you seem to be one of those lady-type persons:)

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
OUCH!!!! That hurts! Hope it doesn't turn too many colors. Yes, an excuse to cover your camera tomorrow!! Ice!! Put ice on it, might help...

Got the ice going :)

I have done that exact same same thing! Knocked myself down! And I was laughing before I hit the floor!

We all laughed !

Yah right...I've heard similar stories to cover for a black eye...

actually, I think i may have used it myself....I was a bit wild in my younger days...

I AM only kiddin'.... you seem to be one of those lady-type persons:)

Bwahahahaa !
I'll never tell !
(most of the time)

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
The hard part is to keep laughing AFTER you hit the floor. It's not the fall that hurts... it's the sudden stop.

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Dennis, you, sir, are truly One of a Kind .. and I mean that in the nicest way possible .. o_O
yeh. i've been described more than once as "an acquired taste"

those were pretty bad "first dates"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread