hello all! newb checking in

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasenrm

Nov 25, 2015
so i started vaping july 4th, bought a smok m80 plus and a mutation x v4. i tried cigalikes before with no luck so this time i bought something i thought i could grow into. i love building and diy'ing my own juice. i havent had a cigarette since july 4th and i couldnt be happier. i thought id save money but.... um.. yea.. that hasnt been the case, im a full blown vape addict now! my gf and i both couldnt be happier to finally be off the stinkies though...

anyways im looking forward to learning from this forum! ill be in the diy section for juice and mods. making a pwm lipo is my next goal... hopefully i can learn all i need to know to feel comfortable making my own mod.

later peeps

Reactions: Tommy-Chi

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    so i started vaping july 4th, bought a smok m80 plus and a mutation x v4. i tried cigalikes before with no luck so this time i bought something i thought i could grow into. i love building and diy'ing my own juice. i havent had a cigarette since july 4th and i couldnt be happier. i thought id save money but.... um.. yea.. that hasnt been the case, im a full blown vape addict now! my gf and i both couldnt be happier to finally be off the stinkies though...

anyways im looking forward to learning from this forum! ill be in the diy section for juice and mods. making a pwm lipo is my next goal... hopefully i can learn all i need to know to feel comfortable making my own mod.

later peeps

Hey, It's me, Thomas from YouTube! :D

I sent you a conversation... The way that I started the conversation is, I went above my account avatar, to my account name, at the top right of the screen, and in the right hand column selected "Cconversations."

:matrix:

djsvapour

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 2, 2012
    England and Wales
    Well done you! :)

Please keep passing around the story about the cig-a-likes. So many people (UK) are giving up on e-cigs thanks to these low quality and expensive products.

Somehow, we have to crush the social media and marketing guff these people spit out so they can rip-off their fellow smokers and buy a nicer car with their ill-gotten bonuses.

Reactions: jasenrm

jasenrm

Nov 25, 2015
    Hey, It's me, Thomas from YouTube! :D

I sent you a conversation... The way that I started the conversation is, I went above my account avatar, to my account name, at the top right of the screen, and in the right hand column selected "Cconversations."

:matrix:
    thanks for all the help! im kicked back trying to get a hold of this place. lol

jasenrm

Nov 25, 2015
    Well done you! :)

Please keep passing around the story about the cig-a-likes. So many people (UK) are giving up on e-cigs thanks to these low quality and expensive products.

Somehow, we have to crush the social media and marketing guff these people spit out so they can rip-off their fellow smokers and buy a nicer car with their ill-gotten bonuses.
    yes yes and yes! ive been telling everyone i know that smokes how much better vaping is. i wish i wouldve tried a better set up sooner

Reactions: djsvapour
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread