Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Hello everyone!! I've been getting ready for Thanksgiving all day and had to sit down and rest a minute. Thought I'd pop in and wish everyone a very Happiest of Thanksgivings tomorrow.

@crxess I finally got the little Stumpy you recommended and just had to show you. It looks amazing on my black Cloupor. I made a little washer out of thin craft foam to fill in the tiny gap where the atty won't sit flush. It makes a big difference in the way it looks and also, juice drips are blocked from seeping under the atty. :)
It vapes wonderfully. Thanks for the suggestion.

v6F8x0N.jpg

Looks Great..............and glad you like it. Mine should, might, may be here before Christmas............:lol::lol::lol:

Got a Black one for my Black CM30w<stealthy>:D
Also ordered a Freakshow Mini, looks like another great Flavor rda. Got that one in Blue to match the CM+ I ordered from GearWORST!:glare:

Oh yea, great recommendation on the Stumpy, CRX:rolleyes:
Glad ya talked me into one...

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Evening everyone. Hope y'all had a good Wednesday. Mine was very long. Now just hanging out watching my husband play video games...exciting
heya lady! between cooking lollygaggin :) got the turkey stock working on the stove... when that is done and put away, cheesecake time... until then... vape... and lollygag :)

kcdew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Missouri
heya lady! between cooking lollygaggin :) got the turkey stock working on the stove... when that is done and put away, cheesecake time... until then... vape... and lollygag :)

I bet your house smells awesome! Yummy cheesecake!! I don't think anyone is making a cheesecake in our family this year. Sad panda moment :(

kcdew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Missouri
Getting it done like a boss, DC!

I am looking at different juice brands to try.. well...whenever crap gets better lol. Some may go on my Christmas list to my Daddy since he asked earlier :D he's vaping now and I'm so happy. Just Hope he can switch to vape 100%.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN

I am looking at different juice brands to try.. well...whenever crap gets better lol. Some may go on my Christmas list to my Daddy since he asked earlier :D he's vaping now and I'm so happy. Just Hope he can switch to vape 100%.
rock on, kc! just give him some room and time to figure it out - and the occasional nudge, lol

sometimes, having worked in restaurants and professional kitchens pays off - i can't cook small portions to save my life, but when ya taste it, you're glad i didn't, lol - my last lasagna clocked in at 32 pounds... wife thought i was nuts - right until she tasted it :)

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN

have you looked at mech sauce? really good prices and very decent juice - one of the few i have paid money for since i started diy

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

kcdew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Missouri
rock on, kc! just give him some room and time to figure it out - and the occasional nudge, lol

sometimes, having worked in restaurants and professional kitchens pays off - i can't cook small portions to save my life, but when ya taste it, you're glad i didn't, lol - my last lasagna clocked in at 32 pounds... wife thought i was nuts - right until she tasted it :)

He's in the OKC area so has an advantage of having tons of vape shops. I may be a little jealous of that lol. Plus he works with a guy who DIYs and he has been helping him understand it all. Hell he probably knows more than I do now haha.

That lasagna sounds like a beast!!! I would be shocked as hell to see a lasagna that big lol

kcdew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Missouri
have you looked at mech sauce? really good prices and very decent juice - one of the few i have paid money for since i started diy
I have looked into Mech sauce. They are at the top of my list. Several flavors over there sound good. I've been looking at Ohm's Vapes as well. Any experience with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread