Status
Not open for further replies.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
No, I haven't. I will look into the reviews then. I surely don't want to get stiffed or anything.

I wouldn't be as worried, except for the time of year. It seems like every black friday, a couple shady vendors pop up with a deal too good to be true. Not that this is, but I've definitely started doing research first now.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
I wouldn't be as worried, except for the time of year. It seems like every black friday, a couple shady vendors pop up with a deal too good to be true. Not that this is, but I've definitely started doing research first now.

Very true! Thanks.

Reactions: drysprocket

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
I found a better deal at EcigAvenue.com. This ships from California/USA.

I got the uwell Crown in silver for 22.49 with free shipping.

You have to use the coupon code blackfriday to get it at that price though.

Unfortunately they don't carry the rba deck so I will continue to search for a good deal on that. If anyone knows where I can find the authentic one for below $10 I'd greatly appreciate it.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
I found the authentic RBA deck at Fluid Vapor for 10.99. I went ahead and got it there. Shipping was only $2.49.

They are located in New York/USA.

BTW... I got 2 tanks and 2 RBA decks. I always buy 2 of everything. I get my husband whatever I get so he doesn't complain. :rolleyes:

Of course he has to do the same... so we both have quite an arsenal of stuff!!! :thumb:

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Thanks Elizabeth, you're on it. I may hold out for a good deal on a black one.

If you come across a black one cheaper than I got mine for, with free shipping too, post it in here. I'd pick up a couple of those too. One can never have enough ya know?

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
If you come across a black one cheaper than I got mine for, with free shipping too, post it in here. I'd pick up a couple of those too. One can never have enough ya know?
Try here Code-3 Vapor When their black Friday sale starts. Got my rbas from them in their labor day sale for 8.99 ea and used a new customer discount on that purchase as well. Quick ship & no additional shipping charge when I bought from them in past but I think they had a $25 min limit on free shipping.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Try here Code-3 Vapor When their black Friday sale starts. Got my rbas from them in their labor day sale for 8.99 ea and used a new customer discount on that purchase as well. Quick ship & no additional shipping charge when I bought from them in past but I think they had a $25 min limit on free shipping.

Thanks!!

Mike Abrams

Account closed on request
Sep 21, 2015
New England
Has anyone done business with Vaportronics, e.g. how are shipping time and costs? I see they have the TFV4 single kit (the full kit is sold out) for $20.00, and the Arctic for $10.00. I was on the fence about the TFV4, thinking it was more a cloud chucking toy than something I could enjoy all day, but $20 is like the price of one good 30ml bottle of premium juice.

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
Has anyone done business with Vaportronics, e.g. how are shipping time and costs? I see they have the TFV4 single kit (the full kit is sold out) for $20.00, and the Arctic for $10.00. I was on the fence about the TFV4, thinking it was more a cloud chucking toy than something I could enjoy all day, but $20 is like the price of one good 30ml bottle of premium juice.

I ordered from them today for the first time. Shipping was $3.62 on a 40.00 order. I already got a ship notice and expect it sometime next week.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
I ordered from them today for the first time. Shipping was $3.62 on a 40.00 order. I already got a ship notice and expect it sometime next week.

I may have to order a couple more! You can never have enough tanks and with this FDA fiasco I want to be way ahead of the game like I am on nicotine and PG/VG. I have enough mods to last a lifetime (3 dozen or so) but I would like a few more tanks.

All of my stuff that I ordered in my posts above shipped earlier today too!!!

Mike Abrams

Account closed on request
Sep 21, 2015
New England
Thanks...... I also see the TFV4 Mini full kit for $27, SMOK VCT Pro for $10, and Kanger Sub Mini for $15 (in case anyone needs an extra). I am tempted on the TFV4 Mini because it includes several different coils, and while smaller (3.5 rather than 5 on a juice guzzler of a tank), it would be a toy rather than a throughout the day vape. Coil prices, while not as low, are still very competitive.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
I like how Vaportronics carries all the Uwell parts like O-Rings and replacement glass. I haven't seen many vendors offering that.

Yeah and it's a good idea to stock up on those extra parts for the long haul. You know, the FDA and all!!!

Reactions: Hyperspace

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Well couldn't resist. To many ohms.
I ordered the Uwell Crown,some coils,and the RBA deck. Also a good price on the Kanger ST Mini tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh. I waited too long. I was going to order a few of those Kanger ST mini tanks just to put back but they are sold out now!!! :(

Reactions: Romano Cheese
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread