Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Good morning ikenvapers.
Bo keep a stiff upper lip.
Cat I remember when I got my new tv. It was a wonderful experience. Funny thing is do to my dislike of commercials I never watch tv on it except football. I have all my computers hooked up to it though and it's on 24 hrs a day.

KeepNitReel

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Petersburg,Va
Morning all...speaking of TV, anyone here have a Roku or Fire stick? I am seriously thinking about dropping cable and going with one of those. I heard they do a lot. Also, I don't have to work today. Whoo hoo!! :thumbs:
I dropped cable, end of January will make 2 year. I haven't looked back since. I bought a HD amplified antenna for local channels and a Chromecast for streaming netflix and hulu. Chromecast usually have some nice trial offers from time to time and once in a while a free movie rental. A recent trial from chromecast is Sling for 2 months free. So for 2 months I get to stream ESPN and other major cable networks live! I wouldn't pay $20 a month for Sling though because nothing is ever on, that's why I dumped cable in the first place....

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Buon Giorno a tutti.

Where are ya, Wharfy? I've been listening for you since last nite.

621454-man-in-suit-listening-to-a-tin-can-phone-Stock-Photo.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Morning all...speaking of TV, anyone here have a Roku or Fire stick? I am seriously thinking about dropping cable and going with one of those. I heard they do a lot. Also, I don't have to work today. Whoo hoo!! :thumbs:

I do, cat. Roku's connected to three different TV's. So yeah, I like 'em. :)

Buon Giorno a tutti.

Where are ya, Wharfy? I've been listening for you since last nite.

621454-man-in-suit-listening-to-a-tin-can-phone-Stock-Photo.jpg

MARVELOUS!!! :laugh:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I'm eating nothing tomorrow. Woke up this morning and my insides hurt so bad I thought it was the end. I emptied my insides and I'm afraid to eat. Had a small salad today and that was it. Bad timing huh? It's nothing serious but I'm still not eating. I needed a diet anyway.:thumbs:

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
Everyone give Thanks today. That's all that matters. But I started my bird at 5am. Nap time now :) Blessings to you all!

And I'm marking this. I so want to get off of cable!

I dropped cable, end of January will make 2 year. I haven't looked back since. I bought a HD amplified antenna for local channels and a Chromecast for streaming netflix and hulu. Chromecast usually have some nice trial offers from time to time and once in a while a free movie rental. A recent trial from chromecast is Sling for 2 months free. So for 2 months I get to stream ESPN and other major cable networks live! I wouldn't pay $20 a month for Sling though because nothing is ever on, that's why I dumped cable in the first place....

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thanks! And hiya keep!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
A very Happy Thanksgiving to the one place that's been "different" for me since the moment I was "dragged in"*. You're a very special group, and none to be forgotten (ever).

J5, I do hope you feel better. This day though, as you know, is truly not about the meal, but instead an idea. So, diet or not, I wish you peace & appreciation.
This life, it is fleeting.

* And I don't know if I ever did give proper thanks to Kat & Isaac for the "dragging", but am doing so now. In all seriousness, thanks for having me. Deserving or not, it's a true honor. :wub:

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Happy Thanksgiving to my favorite group of friends here. I love this little group.:wub:

Thanks for the feedback on the chromecast and Roku Keepers and DP.

J, so sorry you are not feeling well:(, and if it persists, please get it checked out. If there is anything I can do for you, I am only 25-30 minutes away. I mean it dear friend. (turkey dinner delivery)?;)

I'm getting ready to make 3 new recipes this morning so best be getting to it. Hugs to all of you on this very special day of thanks...

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
A very Happy Thanksgiving to the one place that's been "different" for me since the moment I was "dragged in"*. You're a very special group, and none to be forgotten (ever).

J5, I do hope you feel better. This day though, as you know, is truly not about the meal, but instead an idea. So, diet or not, I wish you peace & appreciation.
This life, it is fleeting.

* And I don't know if I ever did give proper thanks to Kat & Isaac for the "dragging", but am doing so now. In all seriousness, thanks for having me. Deserving or not, it's a true honor. :wub:

Oh DPL, thank YOU for being here! I think the honour is ours, sweetie. In fact, I know so.

But,,, we know why you're really here... ;)

217195-You-Only-Love-Us-For-Our-Breasts.jpg

Happy Day of Thanks to all of you in IKV Land. I wish you a day filled with smiles. Thank you for being you!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Thank you all. I'm absolutely sure this body can go without a few meals.

You are all the light of my day and I am extremely thankful for each and every one of you.

Cat you can eat my share of the turkey and not to worry I'll be just fine. Been catching up on sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread