We're doing another GIVEAWAY, this time 1 CoolFire4+ kit & 5 Enduras! (Closed)

• Thread starter Innokin_Ash
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
Last edited:

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Reactions: KatzWh1skers

Tmb0318

Nov 23, 2015
Hi ECF!

Innokin back again with another awesome giveaway for you guys. Another week with more exciting news! This time, we're announcing our newest entry to the CoolFire series: The CoolFireIVPlus! We're also giving one away, as well as 5 Endura kits!

The Innokin CoolFireIVPlus:

The Innokin Endura:

Here's a summary for you:

The Innokin CoolFireIVPlus is the successor and upgrade to our previous best selling PV, the CoolFireIV. Packed with 70 Watts of power, firing down to .1 Ohm resistances, and offering a true 3300mAh of battery life, the CoolFireIVPlus is designed to offer you a top of the line, compact, high quality vape. Offering better ergonomics than our previous CoolFire, the CoolFireIVPlus is ever so slightly bigger and fits perfectly in the palm of the hand. The screen has been massively increased in size to allow you to more easily view the screen and adjust your settings for the perfect vape. Another feature designed with your convenience in mind is our new quick charge feature; the CoolFireIVPlus is capable of being charged with a certified 2A/DC5V charger, enabling you to charge twice as fast as the CoolFireIV! 2A charger is sold separately. Intitially, we will be offering the CoolFireIVPlus in two different packages; one with the iSub Apex that matches the color choice of your mod, and a Silver or Black kit with a matching iSub G tank. We think you'll find the price attractive and deliver on the quality that Innokin is known for. For full details, check out the link above!

Whats up for grabs?

Grand prize: CoolFireIVPlus & iSub Apex Kit

Secondary prize (5 Winners): Endura Complete Vaping System (in your choice of color!)

How to Enter:

Compared to the original CoolFireIV, what new feature or improvement on the CoolFireIVPlus appeals to you the most? Answer this, and you're in to win!

Giveaway Rules:

You must be 18 years or older to enter.

You must live in the United States. Sorry to our global fans!

Winners must provide a picture of them with their prize to me via PM.

The winner will be randomly selected via random.org. This giveaway will end Tuesday November 24th at 5PM EST, and the winners will be announced and contacted shortly afterwards. Thanks ECF, good luck to all and have a fantastic weekend :)

The feature that most appeals to me is definitely the increased battery life! My coolfire IV goes everywhere with me. Long battery live is very important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread