Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I love that idea!!! Now I have to think of how to do that.
Easy peasy, skull! :thumb:
Plan out the shelves first, then work out the lights. If you have a TAP Plastics near you, you can get diffuser stuff there, then just get some furring strips to offset it from the beadboard. Or even easier, just track down some led light sheets/nets. I might have notes on that from a project I did awhile back - if I find them, I'll hit you up with the info.

GlacierBabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Alaskan in Louisiana
Hey guys! I want to tell you how thankful I am to have found you guys and ECF. You all are very special and have made me feel welcome and a part of the vaping family here. Here's wishing you all a safe and Happy Thanksgiving! :thumbs:

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
2015-01-26%2018.38.17_zpso3xisha8.jpg

Looks a lot like what we have to do here every few days.....with snack meals on days between. Amazing how much a family of 7 can consume. :shock:
Wife makes a Mean Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole :thumbs:
Lots of chicken and fish and chicken and chicken:lol:

Checked out some Ribs while at Sams Club.
Regular $34.95 Family pack
Markdown $31.50:shock: some markdown:rolleyes:

I used to catch Deals until Stupid people came along thinking That crap was saving.:facepalm:

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.
Are you sure we're not related. I won't put anything electronic near my mixing station either for fear of klutzitise. I make notes on paper as to what I'm mixing and how much the recipe and so on. I've already had to toss a couple of pages due to oops didn't mean to drip that on there.

We might just be!

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

Amlowe

.Sadistic.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2015
Charleston WV
that's fasttech, brother - they take A WHILE (slowboat is more appropos...)... i try not to order anything that i need soon from them, lol - if they have it marked as 'in stock' or 'ships next day' you are usually good to go... but some stuffz takes a hot minute to find its way to daddy...
they should change their name to slowtech....

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
What the hell is goin on?!? I hope you're safe, and no major nonsense is afoot.

I came home from Minnesota last night via I-90, which leads to I-94 and takes us RIGHT through downtown Chicago. I fell asleep about 6pm, 100 miles from Chicago. I woke up around 11:30pm, in Indiana. :confused:

I said to my driver, "Ya stop for dinner and not wake me?!?" He was like "Naw, they shut the freeway down and routed us all over the crazy place. Protestors were all over I-94, over some cop killing video". Scary as hell he said. Geez, I wasn't scared a bit! zzzzzzz

Ok so I am home now and can tell ya all. Apparently a woman was threatening to shoot a bailbondswoman whose office sits down across the street at the end of of our little stripmall that holds the pd, court office, and courtroom. We heard something go across the pd scanner about shots being fired, the detectives geared up and were gone. We were told not to leave the building obviously. We tried to keep an ear on the scanner and about an hour later we hear "shot fired, center shot, move in"...a few min after that, one of the detectives came in the back way with a woman in tow who was extremely rattled. When we left the office, 1/2 of our parking lot was roped off with crime scene tape as well as a good portion of the block, and there were still enuf cop cars out there to make a really pretty light display.

Come to find out when I got home, it was a .... head that was hopped up that threatened to shoot the bailbondswoman because her bond had been forfeited for not showing up in court and they had issued another warrant for her arrest. She was threatening to shoot both herself and her hostage. The only way the standoff ended was not a good one as they had to shoot her when she started shooting at the officers.

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Ok so I am home now and can tell ya all. Apparently a woman was threatening to shoot a bailbondswoman whose office sits down across the street at the end of of our little stripmall that holds the pd, court office, and courtroom. We heard something go across the pd scanner about shots being fired, the detectives geared up and were gone. We were told not to leave the building obviously. We tried to keep an ear on the scanner and about an hour later we hear "shot fired, center shot, move in"...a few min after that, one of the detectives came in the back way with a woman in tow who was extremely rattled. When we left the office, 1/2 of our parking lot was roped off with crime scene tape as well as a good portion of the block, and there were still enuf cop cars out there to make a really pretty light display.

Come to find out when I got home, it was a .... head that was hopped up that threatened to shoot the bailbondswoman because her bond had been forfeited for not showing up in court and they had issued another warrant for her arrest. She was threatening to shoot both herself and her hostage. The only way the standoff ended was not a good one as they had to shoot her when she started shooting at the officers.
glad you are home and safe, sister

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA

Sooo glad you're OK, but dang, I hate it when stuff like that happens. So sad. :oops:

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
glad you are home and safe, sister

Me too...and I am really glad that none of our officers got hurt. We had officers from 2 counties and 3 cities come in to help contain the area so that everyone stayed safe.

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
soo... ive been looking around.. window shopping... ya know.
ecig.com:

tfv4 on sale for 18.99!

and OMG!!

the isub APEX for 20.00!

Omg....2 of the tanks I have been wanting to try.....can the budget stretch just a bit more I wonder?

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Me too :( I wish there could have been a happier ending.

Suicide by Cop is such an ugly thing. For the victim, the witnesses, and the poor cop too. They just can't have armed people with hostages firing live rounds around though, no matter how much you think lives matter.. That's just a non starter all the way around.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
It would be neat if you installed tiny offset shelves for your flavorings on the pegboard and backlit the bottles, like this:
bar-lights.jpg

If you use LED, it won't generate heat. There are online places where you can buy LED lights in sheets, or you can put in a diffuser and maybe rope lights or a light net behind it. Then you can use the drawers for the ugly stuff, like syringes and pipettes. Be easier to see the bottle labels too, if they were all neatly lined up on shelves. :2c:

Instead of a full-on countertop to put on the surface, you can just buy a sheet of the laminate part and glue it right onto your existing surface.

Hi, everybody!
hi-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Hi Cindy!!! I am trying to decide if you are handily hawt, or hawtly handy... That is SO CUTE!!
white-cloud-emoticon1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread