Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
6597a4b1471f8f90d282f7005bce953c.jpg

Dear all,

Can't stop informing you this good news! Heavengifts.com are holding Black Friday Big Sales for eleven days now.

Retail Sales Detail:
Sales 1: Products Eligible 50% Huge discounts!
Sales 2: Products Eligible 30% Huge discounts!
Sales 3: 15% OFF for All the Other Products
Notes: Sales 1/2/3 discount will be deducted automatically by system once place your order in cart
Extra 8% off discount: You can get extra 8% discount by using a coupon code "AHGEVAPE"

Wholesale Sales Detail:
Sales 1: Products Eligible for 15% OFF!
Sales 2: Products Eligible for 6% OFF!
Notes: Sales 1/2 discount will be deducted automatically by system once place your order in cart

Sales Time: Nov 20, 2015 - Dec 1, 2015

So big discount!!! Please don't hesitate to get your favorite gear with wonderful price during this Black Friday Sales.

Hope you enjoy shopping at heavengifts.com

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Vera,
In your sales banner, the coupon code for 8% off (AVPFORUM) does not work and I hae not yet tried the other code in your post.

Add to your cart to see the discount.
but, neither coupon code works.

Hi, thanks for your interest.
We are fixing the problem now. Will tell you soon.

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
The usual cheap prices here look to have been raised for the items that are 50% off; effectively not making any of them a deal that I can see. I hope you guys just give the actual % off in the future.

Hi,

Thanks for your interest.
We sell authentic e-cigarette devices, and we do true discount.
We get Manufacturer Authorization, please check here Manufacturer Authorization | Heaven Gifts
Not dissing any other vendor, we cannot compare the price of authentic ones with fake or clone ones.:)

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Add to your cart to see the discount.
but, neither coupon code works.
Vera,
In your sales banner, the coupon code for 8% off (AVPFORUM) does not work and I hae not yet tried the other code in your post.

Thanks very much for being with heavengifts.com. I tested these two code, but it works well. If you have this error again, please remove and retype the code. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread