Status
Not open for further replies.

nlgeekdad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
Thanks guys. Its less of a contest and more of a were opening up shop tell your friends and earn e liquid which is all fine but I wasn't sure if I would be able to post it. So as I'm not allowed to post it I shall not however if I am allowed to share it with anyone that wants to know in a message feel free to message me. Other wise if not please ignore this whole thing and lets continue with other topics already in progress :p

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
So hubby talked to our friend that our neighbor complained about our grass to. Apparently they complained that our grass being a little tall was causing them to have rats in their house. I think I laughed for a good 10 minutes. Like you need to clean and fix your house if you have rats. I don't have them in my house.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
image.jpg

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
geesh! was going through my old vids and my dovpo review has 638 views..shame 1/4th of those peeps didn't sub me :glare: :lol: gotta figure out what I did there
I know that feels, lol. I have one with 4,622 views. Not even a 10th of those subscribed. :lol:

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
In case anyone is interested, Nude Nicotine has a discount code "DontTrampleOnMe40" for 40 percent off all nicotine bases and starter kits. The coupon code won't work on 1 gallon sizes. The code is active now through midnight Sunday night. I have more nic base than I can use in a year or more, so I don't plan on ordering.

Vaporshark also has a code "CYBERWEEKEND" which is 20 percent off your entire order. The code will be good Saturday through Monday.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
The VT contest...some comment about "OF COURSE SHE WON"... I made a comment about it being random draws, and then zelda jumped in saying random can be manipulated.... Was pretty crappy of them all

That is definitely crappy. Isn't Zelda a moderator??? That's not even a little bit cool. Who cares what they say, though. Haters gonna hate.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
So hubby talked to our friend that our neighbor complained about our grass to. Apparently they complained that our grass being a little tall was causing them to have rats in their house. I think I laughed for a good 10 minutes. Like you need to clean and fix your house if you have rats. I don't have them in my house.
Bahahaha!!1 How dumb is that?! sheesh. Tell them to get a cat, lol.

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
Sitting here tonight catching up on ncis, hooked the computer up to the flat screen and am pulling the episodes up online,
That's what we do here. Who needs cable? The laptop is permanently hooked up to the tv via HDMI and Ethernet. We get every show we watch within an hour or so of when it aired.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
In case anyone is interested, Nude Nicotine has a discount code "DontTrampleOnMe40" for 40 percent off all nicotine bases and starter kits. The coupon code won't work on 1 gallon sizes. The code is active now through midnight Sunday night. I have more nic base than I can use in a year or more, so I don't plan on ordering.

Vaporshark also has a code "CYBERWEEKEND" which is 20 percent off your entire order. The code will be good Saturday through Monday.
Thanks, John! I will check those out! :)

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
Hey @USMCotaku! Reliant question. What would make it keep firing after you let go of the button? MJ and I swapped mods and the one I used to have is doing that to her. I didn't experience it myself so I am not sure how to make it stop doing that!
How securely was it packaged? Wouldn't surprise me if her local PO kicked it around a bit and messed it up.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
How securely was it packaged? Wouldn't surprise me if her local PO kicked it around a bit and messed it up.
It was in it's original box with the foam cutout, so it should have been safe. Still makes you wonder though, huh...

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I feel bad for ding, too! To win one and then not win one? I just hate those kinds of problems. This isn't the first time something like this has happened. :(
Thats not cool....in my opinion Ding should still get to win one since he was told he won one. They should give 3 wins out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread