Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
LOL @Bunnykiller!!! I like your Guiness/Chimay posts. I've had a coupla yummy Bell's Kalamazoo stouts today and did some cooking. A bit more to do tomorrow. We are having fabulous steaks on the grill instead of turkey. I'm so excited!

Happy Thanksgiving all. Hugs! :wub:

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
LOL @Bunnykiller!!! I like your Guiness/Chimay posts. I've had a coupla yummy Bell's Kalamazoo stouts today and did some cooking. A bit more to do tomorrow. We are having fabulous steaks on the grill instead of turkey. I'm so excited!

Happy Thanksgiving all. Hugs! :wub:
doing some RibEyes instead of foul umm fowl.. for T day :)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
I just finished making it. Just waiting for it to cool so I can put it in ziplock bags. I made it a couple years ago and now I have to bring it every year.
I can understand why... looks really tasty :) care to share the recipe?

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I had something like it... but I inhaled it ... talk about a serious wake up moment... throat nose sinus all on fire and your lungs quit working and the cough reflex is uncontrollable and even makes it worse... feels like your eyes are gonna explode
Serious wake up moment indeed. I inhaled it and it was just as you described - throat nose sinus all on fire, lungs quit working and the cough reflex is working full tilt boogie! Thought I was gunna die!!!

Users who are viewing this thread