GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #119..for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
We celebrated Thanksgiving on Sunday with a big family meal. We are working tomorrow... the entire family... someone said to The Wife the other day that there was a lot of nepotism going on at the park. We had a laugh at that! On holidays, if it weren't for nepotism, only about half of the shops with the open. my mother in law works in the quilt shop, my father in law works in the gun shop, my stepson works in the blacksmith shop, we (Stepdot and I) work in the broom shop, The Wife manages the whole show, and our as-close-as-family friends man the spinning and weaving shop and copper shop.

Here's hoping that everyone has an outstanding Thanksgiving Day!

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
11/26

Need to take a break from the other project I was messing with so going for some book time.

Maslina,+olovka,++45x40cm,+2012..jpg

teemae

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2015
Southeast Nebraska
11-26 #1
Good morning to some. Good evening to some.
Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate.

Here comes the bad weather right on schedule.

Do you suppose it makes the weatherman happy to be right about bad weather? Or are the conflicted?

Have a good day, night wherever you are.
Remember to smile! Like the light of a candle, a smile doesn't get dim when you give it away. Somebody might really need to receive a smile today. So give them yours
347175-3c4c006dd84a3a81b73a6d57d6eabd22.jpg

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
15 min rule

11/26 #4

I woke up at 4:30am, not on purpose, and couldn't get back to sleep. I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked at the time. :facepalm:

Weird thing, instead of gettin' lighter as it grew later, it got darker. It felt like time was moving backwards! Now, it's light out, and I can see that a very thick fog had rolled in. :laugh:

:tumble:

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif
. . . Start of a NEW DAY . . .
nTE7B9q8c.gif

Time for - COFFEE
proxy.php

YES - COFFEE - TIME . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon.gif

@liblue1 . . . Oh, I know Ya' meant it in a general way - "We're" GOOD . . . :thumbs:

AND - I do still plan on enjoying myself today, it's just that I no longer cook the huge dinners on Thanksgiving or any holiday - THANKFULLY . . . AND - The Thanksgiving Day dinner for Adults only that I was attending for over 20 Years at one of "My" Best Friends Home at their Artist Mill in New Hope Pa has stopped . . . During those years there could be anywhere from the smallest group of 12 to 25+ People with varying backgrounds . . . SO a GREAT Time was had by all . . . Here are a Picture of the people at "Our" Last Thanksgiving Dinner that only included the "Inner Circle" of Family & Friends:

uPN0x5V.jpg

BTW:
"The MILL" was actually shown on HGTV's "Extreme Homes" a Few Years ago . . . :D

@rangerrobin . . . Just Don't blame "Me" when Ya' fall asleep from all that Turkey . . .
emoticon_super_faccine_pack2_ptkweb_%20(135).gif

@teemae . . . For "YOU" . . .
29ljmo5.gif

(BTW: That's The "Uncle" Smiley)

@tiggerrts . . . Really hope Ya' Stay Safe and Warm . . . AND - More importantly, have some FUN Today "My" Friend . . . Just Sayin' . . .
flirty-wink-smiley-emoticon.gif

AND - Once Again, To EVERYONE . . .

happy-thanksgiving-animation.gif

Okay - Time to check out some of the other ECF neighborhoods . . .
putersmile1.gif

See You Later . . .

bone_wave_animation.gif

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif
. . . Start of a NEW DAY . . .
nTE7B9q8c.gif

Time for - COFFEE
proxy.php

YES - COFFEE - TIME . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon.gif

@liblue1 . . . Oh, I know Ya' meant it in a general way - "We're" GOOD . . . :thumbs:

AND - I do still plan on enjoying myself today, it's just that I no longer cook the huge dinners on Thanksgiving or any holiday - THANKFULLY . . . AND - The Thanksgiving Day dinner for Adults only that I was attending for over 20 Years at one of "My" Best Friends Home at their Artist Mill in New Hope Pa has stopped . . . During those years there could be anywhere from the smallest group of 12 to 25+ People with varying backgrounds . . . SO a GREAT Time was had by all . . . Here are a Picture of the people at "Our" Last Thanksgiving Dinner that only included the "Inner Circle" of Family & Friends:

uPN0x5V.jpg

BTW:
"The MILL" was actually shown on HGTV's "Extreme Homes" a Few Years ago . . . :D

@rangerrobin . . . Just Don't blame "Me" when Ya' fall asleep from all that Turkey . . .
emoticon_super_faccine_pack2_ptkweb_%20(135).gif

@teemae . . . For "YOU" . . .
29ljmo5.gif

(BTW: That's The "Uncle" Smiley)

@tiggerrts . . . Really hope Ya' Stay Safe and Warm . . . AND - More importantly, have some FUN Today "My" Friend . . . Just Sayin' . . .
flirty-wink-smiley-emoticon.gif

AND - Once Again, To EVERYONE . . .

happy-thanksgiving-animation.gif

Okay - Time to check out some of the other ECF neighborhoods . . .
putersmile1.gif

See You Later . . .

bone_wave_animation.gif
11/26 - 2: I remember that pic and story. LOL stay warm, ha ha ha my last Christmas gift to the ex is on my shoulders. Tried to keep her warm. Her gifts to me were about $5, every other year mine to her were about $200; to keep "her" warm. Enjoying the day so far, and about to cook some ribeye steaks. I am doing good thank you, but need to leave this house as the visions/memories are still here.

So a good day song to you all... Enjoy that food, or rest.

:tumble:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread