Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Punkin Pie in the oven - Check
Cranberry Orange Relish made - Check
Turkey and all the trimmings ready for tomorrow - Check

We're going to my brother's tomorrow, but I'm cooking the dinner. If I don't say so myself, I cook a mean Thanksgiving dinner. Yes I do!

I may not get the chance to check in tomorrow, so I wanted to take a moment and wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving. I hope you get to spend the day with the people who mean the most to you, even if on occasion, they annoy the poop out of you.

I give thanks for so much. For Charlie. For the kitties. For my health and all the people in my life who have touched me in so many ways. Both good and not good. I also give thanks for my ECF family, in the US and outside the US. You's guys are the best of the best and I've come to know and admire so many here. I am privileged to be part of this community.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Dinner sounds delish!! I just don't get this cooking thing. I just made my dish for tomorrow, a strawberry pretzel cream cheese salad (it wasn't my idea) and the kitchen is a disaster. I knew I should have picked candied yams. :facepalm:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
It hasn't gotten the best reviews. The keyword appears to be "chocolatey" as opposed to chocolate. It's reported that the chocolate taste come from dark flakes of cereal and the pieces that look like chocolate are for texture. One review said that eaten alone the pieces taste like wax. Still, taste and mouth-feel are subjective, so I await your review.
You're scaring me off.

Reactions: DPLongo22

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
They are Uggs. They are snuggly, but not waterproof, so you can't stay in snow too long...not a problem in Torrance.

I knew it!! The toes look like Uggs but I haven't seen this style. I almost got a pair of pink ones with bows in the back. But I have to go to the store to try them on before ordering online. I have small feet so I think I can get away with the teen Uggs.

Reactions: DPLongo22

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
'Browski.... I've got thankful tears right now. That was truly beauteous.

Happy and Thankful Thanksgiving to you, and to all of you Pro Chatters.

And for those who might be watchin' their weight... (why you would I dunno, but just in case)...

View attachment 509161

Oh look, they used an o-ring for the eye. :lol:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Punkin Pie in the oven - Check
Cranberry Orange Relish made - Check
Turkey and all the trimmings ready for tomorrow - Check

We're going to my brother's tomorrow, but I'm cooking the dinner. If I don't say so myself, I cook a mean Thanksgiving dinner. Yes I do!

I may not get the chance to check in tomorrow, so I wanted to take a moment and wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving. I hope you get to spend the day with the people who mean the most to you, even if on occasion, they annoy the poop out of you.

I give thanks for so much. For Charlie. For the kitties. For my health and all the people in my life who have touched me in so many ways. Both good and not good. I also give thanks for my ECF family, in the US and outside the US. You's guys are the best of the best and I've come to know and admire so many here. I am privileged to be part of this community.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Happy Thanksgiving Rod, and all (even Ping). Wishing you, Charlie & the kitties a most marvelous holiday.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
'Browski.... I've got thankful tears right now. That was truly beauteous.

Happy and Thankful Thanksgiving to you, and to all of you Pro Chatters.

And for those who might be watchin' their weight... (why you would I dunno, but just in case)...

View attachment 509161

There is no watching one's weight on Thanksgiving. I figger I'll consume about 8,000 calories tomorrow. Yes I will. But your veggie Turkey looks good, for those inclined to be good, which I'm not!

Dinner sounds delish!! I just don't get this cooking thing. I just made my dish for tomorrow, a strawberry pretzel cream cheese salad (it wasn't my idea) and the kitchen is a disaster. I knew I should have picked candied yams. :facepalm:

It will be a great dinner. Come on over. We'll have plenty!

Happy Thanksgiving Sir Rod.

Sent via iPhone

Thank you Willy!

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY

madangus

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2015
Chicago-land
Out of curiousity, with the 2.5s i heard mention that using other 18650 button tops could possibly (due to size) end up putting more pressure on the board. I have some samsung 18650 button tops a little wider and a touch taller... I try to only use the AWs but am i wrecking my precious probably?

Also thinking ahead since provape seem to be the only aw carriers these days and the samsungs are always there on illumn.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Out of curiousity, with the 2.5s i heard mention that using other 18650 button tops could possibly (due to size) end up putting more pressure on the board. I have some samsung 18650 button tops a little wider and a touch taller... I try to only use the AWs but am i wrecking my precious probably?

Also thinking ahead since provape seem to be the only aw carriers these days and the samsungs are always there on illumn.
I've been using Orbtronics/Panasonic 2900 mAh in 4-5 v2.5s for 3+ years with no issues at all.

Most are still in rotation today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread