Not open for further replies.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Very nice looking setup, Frenchfry. :toast:

With the magma, watch your squonking - bottom air atties like that tend to flood juice out the air holes if you let the juice level get too high. If you haven't done it already, you might want to consider the needle mod to raise the level of the air holes inside the chamber.

Love those copper mods.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
That is gorgeous!!! and welcome again to the family hun!! So now that you've had it a bit..... what are your thoughts?? There is a bit of a learning curve with em for some of us, but then it all typically settles down into the best vape there is. If you have any issues, come let us know, don't let it get ya frustrated. I think it's been mentioned, but no need to squonk with every vape.

I didn't use fancy rebuildable tanks, I used simple, unscrew the coil, screw in another one. Fanciest tank I used was a nautilus (it had afc) lol and I had simple VW mods. But after getting the hang of it, the REO is really the simplest thing I've used.

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
Thanks. Sometimes it is good to talk it through. The coil and wick are good. Am enjoying the flavor level coming from RTAs and some RDA usage.

Edit: No, pressure, then vape.

Congrats on your first REO! :) Pretty soon squonking will be just a normal part of your life :) Pics!
tracey

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Welcome FF and good for you for posting questions and results! This forum has saved my sanity, many a time!

One thing I love about the RM2 is how well it evacuates leftover juice (more so than my other little attys like the RM3 and IGO-S).

I've also come to find that the juice thickness and wick thickness tends to affect the squonking numbers also. I get anywhere from 1 to 3 puffs off of a single squonk.

Just know that you will find your "squonk groove." (looks like you are well on your way)

K31Scout

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2014
Northern MI USA
reo%20button_zpsjx5hnh2h.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Nice! and glad you found a Magma. You can put an O ring under the button if you find yourself mashing it to the max which can eventually lead to breakage. I keep my wicks long to reach into the deep 5ml deep well.

Reactions: Debadoo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread