RDA New to rda

Status
Not open for further replies.

markepants

Aug 30, 2015
Hi I've been vaping a while now and have a few mods and tanks and it's one of my best habits!
I've always seen guys in the local vape store using drippers and never really thought it would be something I'd be into.
But lately I've taken an interest and need a bit of advice.
What sort of hardware are you guys using?
Any pointers you guys can give me would be greatly appreciated.
I love big flavor and big clouds so reckon this is a natural progression.
Cheers

Larry J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Amarillo, Texas
Hi, markepants! I'm fairly new to dripping myself - about six weeks in. I'd highly recommend the Velocity as your first dripper. Tobeco makes a very good clone of it. It's got a big deck and lots of room to build (and makes mistakes). It's a two post so there's no trouble figuring out what goes where. Lots of airflow for big clouds or it can be shut down quite a bit for more flavor, and totally adjustable everywhere in between. I never thought I'd like dripping since it seemed to be so much trouble to stop every few hits and have to re-drip but the incredible flavor has won me over. I still mostly use tanks during the day but turn to my Velocity at night. Keep us posted on your progress.

markepants

Aug 30, 2015
Well went out today and purchased the royal hunter rda by council of vapor
Guy in the store set me up gave me some tips and man this thing is great[emoji5]️
Got 24g kanthel wire and a 26 I think... But gonna experiment further with coil builds etc, when I'm feeling more confident with it.
Cheers guys
Love it!!
be3eeb99d463d555161b7322d109a8b4.jpg
87c08adc84df3e99cb7975d936882870.jpg

The vape bands for you cig-cmt [emoji6]

Reactions: sig-cmt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread