• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Bad news from the north

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonSG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Govt mulling laws for vaping to curb new nicotine users
V7CSNHM.jpg

mWBfU.gif

Libertarian101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2014
everywhere
I guess they don't read the scientific reports that state that nicotine on its own, is not a dangerous substance. It can be likened to caffeine. Tar and the additives placed by big tobacco are whats dangerous. The science is out there, they just refuse to read and understand since it contradicts their agenda. facepalm.

WarA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2015
I'd say the nicotine regulation is right move, being self regulated you wouldn't actually know the legitimate amount of nicotine in the juice unless someone personally decide to do clinical trial.
Yes nicotine in SMALL AMOUNT is like caffeine, you're completely missing the point of dubious quantity in juice. Nicotine in a relatively small amount (about 1 gram / 1000mg lower limit) can still kill a person.
As to the potatoes and brinjal (nano to micro gram), the amount of nicotine you ingest in a meal or even 100 meals are still lesser than a cigarette by itself.

All in all its still a pressuring issue, it definitely needs to be regulated at some point.

winx19

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2012
w.est
while i am all for regulation, but i guess the root of regulation from the GOVT point of view is $$$. This would allow us to know which goes into the juice, while i do hear of drugs being used thru vaping.

Bottom line, if the GOVT (regardless from where) does a in depth research and come out with policy to regulate, i am very sure that the vaping industry / users will be delighted. I just hope that they stop all these bad press on the negative of Vaping.

DragonSG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
He is likely being misled and misinformed, perhaps due to fear of lethal drugs getting into the ejuice, poor fellow. In that case, than should ban all cakes and food, since all can be contaminated too. Talking about Tar+CO+4000 carcinogens vs vape, lol.

Simple truth is, the health costs from allowing analogs and banning vaping will be much worse instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread